⛺ 🎤 Glastonbury 2020. The Big 50 🎂

https://twitter.com/GlastoTwisto/status/1168867260972306438?s=19

Not sure I’ll make it but process to be followed.

We will try as usual but have a back up plan and if that fails we will head to the med for a week or two.

Think 1 of our krew will pack it in, not sure Polish wage levels will be enough to cover the cost tbh.
Will see.

1 Like

This year was so good, what if the next isn’t. Go out on high. :grin:

1 Like

And again, daughter will be there and I wont. A week of peace

2 Likes

I may go. The missus probably won’t. I am too much of bad boy and disappear for days on end, apparently.

1 Like

The capitalist ticket takers swarm once again to deny youth a chance of fun… #tories #probablyusetoflogthemontheside

Going for it again then Baz?

1 Like

Fuck you, @Barry-Sanchez. After all your criticism of Glastonbury being not edgy enough, I spent several moments in Glastonbury 2019 just waking from a standing dream. It took me two hours to find my campsite, and one hour to find my tent when it was less than 30 metres away from me, with a big fucking flag saying “West Derby Dawgs”.

Amazingly, there people even more fucked up than me.

Defo, I’m due a ticket.

1 Like

They took that flag down as soon as your back was turned.

And put up Liverpool fan tory ticket taker sleeps here.

1 Like

You lent them YOUR flag? Nice.

4 Likes

No my one says Bazza is a legend and a wanker.

4 Likes

OK.
Everyone registered?
Who"'s trying this week?

Yep we are trying but not hopeful so if we don’t, we don’t.

Saw a rumour of Elton John as headliner.

1 Like

Me, my wife doesn’t want to go due to time and work issues, this means I’ll get them so I am in, is it Sunday morning 0900am?

1 Like

Sure is
Good luck everyone.

1 Like

We’re applying. Sorry Bazza.

I pity the youngsters, missing out on tickets while the pipe and slippers brigade have one last hurrah before hanging up their Hunters.

4 Likes