⛺ Glastonbury 2019

Do you not think it would be easier to volunteer for Water Aid?

I mean, I am intrigued by the ideas of you prancing through Glasto with your Dr Who psychic paper, or perhaps a Ben Kenobi inspired “it is not a wristband you are looking for”.

The other idea is that you could buy a ticket at resale, especially as my under 25 daughter and her under 25 boyf are no longer attending the festival.

But that would mess with your quota system, wouldn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

He’d be here anyway. Not exactly Beetlejuice, our Baz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email reminder to pay next week received.
Now looking at camping beds to try to be reasonably comfortable and relief for my back at the end of the day. Thinking putting my little roll out futon mattress on a camp bed and I will be super comfy.
90 days to go!

ps there is a real lack of women in these gifs!

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve not had mine, but then a mate booked & paid when he got through.
Should I be worried, mate is on a long vacation to Antigua

I know the emails were coming through in batches as other people on line hadn’t got them. Anyway of checking via seetickets?

Tomorrow’s job
Now it’s beer o’clock

8 Likes

Yes, got mine. No not paid it yet, waiting for an update from the team as to who is doing what :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paid.
Now to start going through the boxes and vacuum bags and work out where the hell I packed all the stuff I will actually need.
I think my Wellies are still in UK, but have a horrid feeling the sleeping bag was used to wrap up parts of the (not from IKEA) wardrobe. Where are my waterproof phone case and “tobacco tins”? (Probably with my London Pride Pint Glasses)
Back out to the Barn to unpack more stuff at the weekend then.

We are all paid up now too. Discovered at weekend that some moths have been sleeping in my little futon roll. So I’ve aired it a bit and stuck some mothballs in it. Just waiting to pick up the camping bed.

1 Like

We are paying on Wednesday. Daughter doesn’t trust her boyf with anything online banking related. She needs to supervise him :wink:

1 Like

That old chestnut!:smile:

Is YA1 coming? Or is this YA2?

Young Adult #2. The eldest has dropped out of Glastonbury 2019. Sad times, but probably less dramatic times :wink:

Ah shame, but I get it.

Your daughter dropping out raises the average age now to 51 Pap…

1 Like

My partner said yesterday that it’s a good thing we have tickets this year as I’d be pretty unbearable about missing the Killers headline Glastonbury (what I’ve been waiting for ever since I first went). If we didn’t have tickets I’d probably make him go to Belfast and Cardiff that week.

1 Like

So there’s going to be a co-op at Glastonbury.

Cant believe the idiots giving him players about plastic thinking its the actual Glasto one :lou_facepalm_2: