⛺ Glastonbury 2019

A solo spot then :man_facepalming:

Bloody lightweight youngsters eh?!

1 Like

Who are “And Other Worthy Causes”

Are they any good?

Think Oxfam bombed when they played Haiti…

3 Likes

I’ve got to say a big thank you to @Barry-Sanchez for really upping the ante this year. We expect the Baz to be a miserable bastard come Glasto time, but I feel he outdid himself this year. Absolutely sterling work, mate.

What’s your favourite Bazza Glasto moment so far?

• Complaining about it not being edgy enough for him but trying to buy tickets anyway.
  • Fuck youse, I’m off to New York to buy shoes
  • Status Quo, entirely bereft of and bereaving for their status quo, should headline.

0 voters

1 Like

Perhaps Baz prefers the revised line up?

Perhaps 30 Seconds to Marsden in a guest slot?

3 Likes

You not liking the mighty Quo is your problem mush, a great band and much more fun than the Cure headlining (smirking as I type).
Off to New York, looking forward to it I suppose, been before but fuck it its a few days away. No shoes already bought her a bag.
Tried to buy tickets for the last 2, it isn’t edgy, that rattles you doesn’t it?
Its a middle aged fest where the average age is 39, thats facts not subjective, anything edgy and you’ll be well past it to recognise it I suspect.

Still smirking at the headliners, will you be watching Kylie?

Yep the plea for Edgy Status Quo to take the Pyramid headlining spot was a Baz Classic. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

It’s a good job the Eavis’ selections aren’t dictated by them saying “Whatever you want” to Barry.

1 Like

Don’t ever waste your time trying to get a ticket again. The above shows that you are exactly what you moan about. You don’t really understand the point of music festivals, do you?
Quo. Good one :joy:

2 Likes

Leave Barry alone. You’re disturbing his Friday five finger shuffle,
barryquo

2 Likes

I think they missed out the word Farm between Worthy and Causes.:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

So that’s the hat you wear when out disposing of the evidence. Like your style @Goatboy

:lou_wink_2:

Where did I say that? Goat asked what I’d like to see at Glastonbury, exaggeration and codshite are in abundance I see.

Oh I do, you either watched washed up bands who don’t take themselves seriously, watch washed up bands that do take themselves seriously or bands in the now, Quo are a band who don’t take themselves seriously, the Cure?

Still smirking.

There’s no edges to this bloke…

download%20(2)

Yeah, you still don’t get it, do you?
Music festival, not sad middle age, middle class, middle of the road quo fan, moaning because the world doesn’t revolve around his sad tastes.
For what it’s worth, if i was going, Millie Serious(or whatever she’s called) would be my choice, out of the first two lines(all i read, i’m not going). Don’t like her music(the little i’ve heard), but she has a talent there and i’d be interested enough to see if she can convert it to a different audience. Strange thing musical choice, but i know she can sing, so would(against the odds) risk it.
Then there’s all the alternative shows, that turn up some unheard wonders.
Once you’re a moaning old git, there’s no going back. Stop welcoming it Barry, fight it. The youngsters at Glastonbury will make it very clear which kind of old person they want about and it’s not Mr whinging quo lover.
Edit:My daughter(18) and all her friends have heard of the Cure, but not quo.

No, he does look well rounded tbf

#chubster

1 Like

If you saw that down a dark alley you’d fucking shit yourself…

He couldn’t get past me down there tbf

1 Like

Fuck it’s Friday i’m In Love

1 Like