Glastonbury 2016

Ahhh…the continue medication option :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Fair enough mate but it is all about putting on a show and let’s face it, there are plenty of stages over the weekend. I know they aren’t the real Beatles but they have been The Beatles longer than The Beatles were! Glasto gives stage time to all sorts - even Bruce Fucking Forsyth - so fair play for diversity. Did I say I was a Beatles fan? :wink:

1 Like

Eldest daughter just sent text - dad can we have a family trip to Glasto next year. There would be 5, or maybe 6 if wife’s son wants to go. Shit. Will be needing advice on glamping and how to get so many bloody tickets!!!

1 Like

Polly Jean Harvey :slight_smile:

She is looking fit!

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Eldest daughter just sent text - dad can we have a family trip to Glasto next year. There would be 5, or maybe 6 if wife’s son wants to go. Shit. Will be needing advice on glamping and how to get so many bloody tickets!!!

Tickets sell out before the acts are booked

1 Like

Jeez- going by the number of posts here you’d think there’s some sort of popular beat combo gathering going on…with added mud and lack of loo roll and hot running water - unless you’re one of the effluent / affluent class

:wink:

1 Like

Coldplay are great - I’m not normally into background music but if I ever become deputy manager at a shopping centre and need some muzak for the lifts, they would be right up there on my setlist.

The same goes for when I realise my dream of running a call centre which suffers long delays until operators become available.

6 Likes

I am a bit broken. Which means my partner will have to pack up the car all by himself tomorrow. Shame.

Seen a few cars towed already. So will see if we can get out of a boggy field without a tow.

I guess you had to be there…

I’d rather lend my testicles to Lewis Hamilton to use as brake pads.

4 Likes

Home at 7am. Breakfasted, washing machine on.

Alarm call at 5am hurts but worth it to miss the jams.

Meanwhile. How nice of Agent Carter to do a guest slot for ELO with a Violin…

Mistake there Phil, with your Landrover you could have made a ton of money pulling cars out of the mud!!!

I know. Gutted. My mate could only get us one Vehicle Pass for Pilton so that had to go to the Camper Van.

In the end the lads stayed in the Van with power we got a spare bedroom with ensure;) We did ASK if we could just take the Jeep! Hopefully news from the car park survival challenge will be more exciting than Brexit news today!

Anyone keen on sending out a search party for Pap?

No, nor me - he’ll be fine, he’ll wade out of the car park at some point.

Probably.

1 Like

Don’t worry, he’s been spotted

2 Likes

His Coldplay wristband will still be flashing.

He’ll be easy to spot

:wink:

is he fitted with a black box?

I’m sure people will be curious to find out what became of him.