Glastonbury 2016

I aim to please KRG , I aim to please. Its easy like when there is such a fuckwitboringknob as Chris Martin ‘headlining’

I take you won’t be sitting in front of the TV with the lights down and your ciggie lighter above your head Gay.

Come on…get down with the kids. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Hey. Give a little love to Coldplay the drummer is a sotonian! Just a little love though.

It is muddy here but with no rain predicted it should get better. I can manage a day or 2 in wellies but not much more.

2 Likes

If you want to “get down with the kids”, ditch the lighter, you hold up an iPhone now (other phones are available.)

I am well and truly fucked then…don’t have a smartphone or a ciggie lighter. :lou_sad:

Would rather have a rabid dog slowly chew my bellend off than pay smartphone/lighter homage to Cuntplay

1 Like

I suggested a homage to cuntplay to the Ayatollah last night, but she still hadn’t forgiven me for calling her a fuckwit earlier in the evening.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @areloa-grandee

Would rather have a rabid dog slowly chew my bellend off than pay smartphone/lighter homage to Cuntplay

Isn’t that one of your Top 5 Bucket List of things to do?

Oh sorry, it was by a Rabid Bear wasn’t it :wink:

I believe someone was asking for the correct spelling of that German word which means revelling in the suffering of others.

I can oblige.

It’s spelt “fuck you motherfuckers, we’re at Glastonbury”

German is a strange language.

1 Like

I think my great grandfather had it better at Verdun.

1 Like

I also kicked off at some mush last night at Glastonbury. Approached my daughter and asked her to hold his drink.

I told him to put it somewhere else. He gave me some lip about just trying to talk to her.

I then said “that’s my fucking daughter. Do one.”

He shit himself, shook my hand and did one.

Originally posted by @pap

I also kicked off at some mush last night at Glastonbury. Approached my daughter and asked her to hold his drink.

I told him to put it somewhere else. He gave me some lip about just trying to talk to her.

Pap!! Is that really appropriate language to use in front of your daughter?

You maybe in for a stressful weekend if you are going to kick off everytime goes anywhere near her!!

Nope, never been to Glastonbury, never want to go to Glastonbury, ergo I am not miserable.

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t Yellow our unofficial FA cup song??

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

Originally posted by @pap

Pap!! Is that really appropriate language to use in front of your daughter?

You maybe in for a stressful weekend if you are going to kick off everytime goes anywhere near her!!

I know, but “go away poohead” didn’t really carry the same menace.

1 Like

Just for KRG

Fuck me, is it really £228 to live in that swamp??

Of course he did. :laughing:

Glastonbury can be fun but stay off the drugs kids.

Pap why the fuck are you on here?

1 Like

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Look fun

and this is not even day one :lou_surprised:

Amateur error. Small wheels… always a fail at Glasto