Glastonbury 2016

Shouldn’t laugh…but!

How do you spell schadenfreude?

Have a good one, pap. Don’t worry it’ll be on the car radio.

Don’t worry it’ll be on the car radio.

The music starts on Friday according to that article, what the feck are people going to be doing for 2 days??

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Weird seems to be lots of music today and tomorrow on my clashfinder and app. Anyway see you all the other side.

1 Like

Queuing by the looks of it

Look fun

and this is not even day one :lou_surprised:

Yeah, gutted as I am to miss it. I 100% made the right decision.

It’ll be fine for folks who are there, I’ve done wet ones before it’s actually not that bad (no worse than the year it was 30C + everyday!).

The weather is meant to get better, and they have done an amazing job on the drainage in recent years. You’d be amazed at just how fast it actually does dry out.

1 Like

Originally posted by @KRG

The weather is meant to get better, and they have done an amazing job on the drainage in recent years. You’d be amazed at just how fast it actually does dry out.

That’s a relief…just parked the car…

4 Likes

At Gloucester services. Last break before hitting the madness. We’re not on the main camping site. Hopefully it’ll be less horrendous.

That looks water-cooled.

1 Like

Missing you already.

Hope you got the sandwiches I packed for you.

BTW Toke said you’re a dickwad. Should I ban him?

Hurry home.

x

1 Like

Banned for factual statements? What has this place come to?

3 Likes

I didn’t say that at all. I said I hoped Coldplay sung all weekend for him.

3 Likes

Sounds great fun!

just seeing the pyramid in the background of that video makes me want to cry

Do they have polling stations there? How are the fucking unwashed going to vote? Surely they wouldn’t have been organised enough to sort a postal vote?

3 Likes

Festivals - If over 22 - where the sad and lonely old ‘rockers’ go in last desperate attempt to remain ‘cool’ and make inappropriate advances to impressionable young fuckers too daft to know better?.. or If over 22 - where the sad and lonely old ‘rockers’ go in last desperate attempt to remain ‘cool’ and make inappropriate advances to impressionable young fuckerst too daft to know better? :lou_lol:

Went twice when 20 and 21…when Galsto was sold out at 35,000 + once to Reading in 94 to see Nirvana… that was enough. Enjoy coldplay suckers - surely the 7000 squillion other options will be simply ruined by these cunts pissing out their missionary position poprock shite for 2 hours on Sunday night…escape now, go home!

You lovable old fogey you. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Christ alive, GA.

I know I can be a miserable git, but seriously, you bring me down. That’s saying something.

3 Likes