:cash: :halo: Giving Is Saintly

Dragged a bit then wedged before reverse gear kicked in. Sat up for the first time yesterday :lou_lol:

5 Likes

In 11 years! Lazy! :lou_wink:

Serious, I hope all goes well, I worry about far to much with my 3… god knows what you are going through! All the best.

If it was you rather than ur child, and knocked off rather than wedged in, the whole incident might have been Quite Funny. Bit of a missed opportunity? Maybe go back and try again?

Best wishes etc tho! xx

3 Likes

I wish I hadn’t asked now, that makes it even worse, poor love.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

If it was you rather than ur child, and knocked off rather than wedged in, the whole incident might have been Quite Funny. Bit of a missed opportunity? Maybe go back and try again?

Best wishes etc tho! xx

Do they still have You’ve Been Framed on the TV thing??

Last bump for this thread. Appeal ends on Sunday 17th July (1 year completed). Current total is £795. Many thanks to everyone for the generous donations.

*correction-appeal ends on 25th July*

1 Like

Cool. Just donated again.

We’re £155 away from reaching the target. I’ve also tweeted a link out on the main Sotonians account.

Right Goaty, get the final list of nominated names up and then we can get the extra fivers in for the votes - I may need to to rig it by buying lads of votes. We will need to ID who has voted for what and how many times as some have nominated more than one new names so qualify for more than one vote - Voting can be by post. Maybe open on Today and close on Saturday evening?

I will get on this as soon as I get home from work. Someone has to keep the economy ticking over you know.

1 Like

Congratulations and many thanks to all those contributors to the inaugural sotonians charity appeal.

The target of £1000 (plus an extra £205 in Gift Aid) has now been reached. A bloody good effort.

We may be a small site but we punch above our weight. Top work friends.

The Southampton Hospital Charity is currently fundraising for a new children’s emergency and trauma department and their hope is to raise £2million in the next 2 years and it has recently been agreed that the Govenment will fund match any monies raised.

That target may seem a long way off but with people like you helping, I’m sure it’s achievable.

Proud to be a Sotonian. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Well done for the whole thing - the badges were a great idea.

I still have founding centurion badges available (real ones not pap ones!) if anyone would like one I can post or you can collect on match days. Thought I would bump this as we have lots of new members.

Badges:

donations:

As mine got half inched out of my bag by some grotty Malaysian baggage handler could you please send me a new one ?

Same address as last time my old mans in Blackfield

Cheers

No problem at all.

1 Like

Cheers Goaty

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

As mine got half inched out of my bag by some grotty Malaysian baggage handler could you please send me a new one ?

Same address as last time my old mans in Blackfield

Cheers

No problem at all.

You should only do this if Phil puts his 50% of the proceeds from his eBay auction of it into the charity :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

Phil has mega plus points on the donation front :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Ok goat - without having to trawl through all the previous posts what do I need to do to get my grubby mitts on a badge?

:lou_lol: