Getting logged out all the time

I got logged out about the same time as you guys. I’ve got a week’s worth of data now. I’m going to send it to the hosting provider to determine whether that correlates with any periods of “them doing stuff”.

Everyone is saying they got logged “out”. The opposite of this is logged “in”.

if we all went round saying we got logged “off” then the opposite would be logged “on”. But NO ONE is saying that, thus providing more evidence that it needs changing.

Why don’t you just fuck on, Fatso?

4 Likes

Couldn’t log on all morning but now I can , so happy I could melt, its a lonely World for me.

there’s always one cunt who says log on/off.

You sound like a weird fat Mr Miyagi.

Can we make it so Barry can’t log in?

He was alright for a bit, but now he’s back to being a spammy bore.

That sounds like listening to a Phil Collins album.

1 Like

Serious logging out issues on here tonight! Never been so bad!

I’ve had a lot of problems on the music connection thread over the last few days - it keeps crashing and logging me out.

Interesting Halo. Those pages are actually rather complex. Each link is actually a separate browser window within the browser window, and that thread is undoubtedly the most media heavy that we have. I’ll bung a change in tomorrow to keep the page size on that particular thread nice and small. That should lessen the impact on your browser.

Excellent info. Cheers.

1 Like

I only seem to get logged out on the musical chain and the what are you listening to thread. This varies between every time and every now and then.

Pit seems to be threads with many video clips.

Nice upgrade on the info. I think we need to include a new “media heavy” checkbox, like the Add a Poll To This Topic checkbox. If someone knows they are starting a thread likely to contain loads of media clips, we can reduce the page size and the amount of work the browser needs to do.

1 Like

Pap, a quick update on my crashing and logging-out issues on the music chain thread:

It was so bad tonight that I found it virtually unusable on my ipad; however, when I switched from my ipad to my laptop I experienced no problems at all, so perhaps the problems are at my end.

I shall give you a Fatso update.

Doesnt seem to be logging out very often on the iPad but is constant on the phone.

I hope Pap is now beginning to understand some of Steve Grants issues now. It’s not easy running a forum.

I get logged out every 4 hours regardless if I tick the remember me box

Could it be firewalls?

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Could it be firewalls?

In a word, no.

Phone and Browser it’s constant.

The ads have stopped though :smile:

I still have to log on every time. As I get older remember all these passwords is a complete pain.