šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German far right on the rise

No where have I said that?

I dont need to trawl (not troll - learn the fucking language or fuck off, ffs) - itā€™s all on this thread.

British expats are good, Russian immigrants bad.

How about addressing anything I mentioned, before the inevitable gallishgalloping? Why do all the people that have championed the same cause as you for so now back track on it so?

If that is OK, why are you using the same track to attack Merkel? What was that over again? Oh, ā€˜immigrationā€™

Barry: mumble mumble munle, roll around in my own shit.

Humour is lost upon the liberalsā€¦

Granted, this is the same self proclaimed genius (much like his idol Trump) that thinks thereā€™s no immigration in London, and that weā€™re all a bunch of posh kids.

(The time of this input is brilliant, btw, the weekend of a carnival visited by millions, started by and celebrating immigrants :rofl::rofl:).

Bang on cue, the man incapable of making an argument without resorting to undefined labels/names - whilst also crying about being called names - reverts to names.

Brilliant

Where have I said there is no immigration in London, I referred to asylum, look to where they are placed. Where have I said Trump is my idol?

Where have I said London is all posh?

You donā€™t half talk shite lad.

Now youā€™re blathering.

Barry should be getting time and a halfā€¦ first he got @Won-Ton and now heā€™s got @KRG

Heā€™s paps golden boy.

2 Likes

Are you stating that you have never said that?
I canā€™t be arsed to look through the hundreds of threads that you have turned to the subject, but i know you have said it more than once.
Deny it outright and iā€™ll bet you Ā£20(kids charity) that itā€™ll be found.

1 Like

What do you want to frame? What have I supposed to have written, no remember, context, context is key along with editing and the whole thread.

Youā€™re goosed lad, you got nuttā€™n.

Barry has gone all Flava Flav. Thereā€™s got to be a pap bonus for that?

Just got the kitchen clock swinging around my gut.

1 Like

No denial?
No bet?
You agree then.
Good :blush:

Youā€™re bang on the money Columbo.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s so many great conservative/right wing comediansā€¦

1 Like

There arenā€™t that many good left wing ones now and even then theyā€™re private schooled making laughs about the working class.

Your first post on the US election thread, to which you continually supported Trump - and have a history of being anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim and ā€˜anti-Establishmentā€™. You, duckhunter & Trampoline were his biggest fans on here. Go figure.

Off the back of mutliple, 'London love it, they never have to deal with it comments scattered on so many threads I canā€™t be arsed trawling through them (lol good look integrating and learning another language)

You really donā€™t make this hard.

Any way, Iā€™ve got an interview in the morn, so Iā€™m getting some rest.

In the spirit of carnival, ikkle muore

MOD EDIT: tidied broken quote.

Still judging on peopleā€™s backgrounds, literally cannot help yourself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I voted for Trump?

Is it wrong though, you need to ask yourself.