đŸ‡©đŸ‡Ș German far right on the rise

Were you legally allowed to vote, or are you a Russian* trying to influence foreign elections?
If legal, you’re an immigrant here.
If not legal, you’re probably working for our useless SS as they have form.

*when the word Russia(n) is used, it means our SS have fucked up and need someone to blame.

What are you blathering on about?
No I didn’t and wouldn’t vote for Trump.,
The Russians (you’re mates) got Trump in.

Do you really believe that the Russians got him in?
How very innocent and malleable you must be :innocent:

You’re mates didn’t harm his ascent did they?

Are you now saying, they got him in by not working against him, so are guilty?
Dammed if they do, dammed if they don’t.

Well they went after Clinton, you’re mates either helped him or gave him an easy ride, what about his son’s meeting’s with your mates.

I am the only one who cannot follow this thread? What is going on? I don’t understand what people are saying anymore.

3 Likes

That will be the cheese doing it’s job

2 Likes

Empirically a lot of people from the central south coast have moved that way though.
SRL, Lallana,

2 Likes

Have a badge, @Won-Ton.

3 Likes

This may be my life’s greatest achievement. It’s all downhill from here.

6 Likes

URWLCM.

Don’t forget you can change your profile Title to the title of any of the badges you have.

See here.

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been posted. With all of the topic dilution, cannot be arsed to check.

I do utterly get your sentiment, much as I may have been de-Sanchized because of real life meetings. I often just let it lie, because I’ve met him and I think he’s harmless, and quite an affable chap in person to boot.

During the cup semi-final last season, our @Barry-Sanchez had a long chat with both @Saint-or-sinner and myself, in separate conversations. We thought he was wrong. He thought we were wrong. But in all of those conversations, views were as honestly expressed in real life as they were here, but no one got angry about it.

You were right to pull the little bastard up though, and I think we should all send him to the pit of Halton. It’s like Hades, not quite as good as Derby.

* Sorry Bazza. Bandwagon, init.

3 Likes

Affable. Good choice.
He’ll call you a cunt to your face, but say it in a humorous tone, with laughter in his eye.
A decent bloke to drink with.
Completely different from on here obviously and very similar to @WorzelScummage
They wouldn’t pose with @pap for a picture i wanted(more Barry, to be fair to Cherts).

2 Likes

If ever there was an event to shatter illusions the the sem-final meet up was it

I am a cunt honest, I just am on my best behaviour when I meet you guys.

6 Likes

Anyway back on topic, anyone denying the fact that this isn’t a result of what immigration policies have been forced upon the German people are kidding themselves.