đŸ‡©đŸ‡Ș German far right on the rise

i get what you mean but look at it.

1 Like

Go and read the previous posts, don’t simply select one that sort of fits but still doesn’t fully, context and the whole discussion for fairness.

This script comes from Pyongyang.

I have re-read it and it’s you that brings up Georgia and then makes the statement:

I know you were talking about Crimea, Russia, Germany, US shale and a load of other bollocks.
We can’t just follow your fucking mental; rantings bazza. Your posts go in one direction, your brain goes in another and we are all left thinking wtf.

2 Likes

Me going all over the shop doesn’t detract from me being correct, anything else is smokescreen, deflection and deflector shields powered up to the max.

I give up. Anyone else want a go?

2 Likes

What does this mean
A: Georgia is being occupied by Russia?
B: Georgia is occupying somebody else’s territory?

Ive got an idea in my head and I am RIGHT.

I’m going to talk about something else other than the idea in my head which is RIGHT.

If you disagree with me when I talk about the thing that isn’t the idea that is in my head which is RIGHT then you’re all Putin cocksuckers.

6 Likes

Thank fuck for that. I thought it was just me.

3 Likes

A, but I imagine there’d be a number in Georgia who’d disagree.

About right.

2 Likes

A couple of a schoolboy errors here, I’m afraid.

First, you’ve read Barry’s post and interpreted it as most people would. Big mistake. I can’t claim to be totally fluent in Barry, but I’d say that his reference to “the backwater” above meant Russia and not Georgia. Easy mistake to make, of course, given that Barry’s ability to craft comprehensible sentences is close to zero. If you view his posts as a kind of Joycean stream-of-consciousness exercise you’d be about right; however, this doesn’t make them even slightly easier to interpret.

Second, and by far the greater error, was to try to engage Barry in discussion in the first place. You’ll have seen by now how it goes; trust me, it’s not just you, it’s how it always goes. Barry will claim that he’s always correct and has all the facts at his disposal. He will also claim that you’ve said things that you haven’t, and that all of his posts make perfect sense (though they very clearly don’t).

Many have attempted to engage with Barry, in many different ways. All attempts thus far have failed.

5 Likes

Liking Joycean.

More a stream-of-unconsciousness though?

:lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Like Putin, unless Bazza is confronted he’ll just continue to expand to other threads. If you tie him down in one or two he’ll expend all his energies on those and leave all the others alone. While I’ve failed to get an answer to what was a fairly simple question to him, I take some small comfort in annoying and frustrating him of an evening.

6 Likes

How come in the translate to English there is no Baz option

this could save a lot of grief :lou_lol:

3 Likes

I think a lot of Sotonians find this useful
 English to Baz Translation Service

3 Likes

Bookmarked for future use cheers LITSL

2 Likes

This is precisely why I started the Bazford English Dictionary

1 Like

The Baz 1988 is presently down for servicing.

The unit comes with a flip top head with a hinge on the neck. When in the flipped position, the end of an industrial waste chute can be attached to the unit, to provide it with sustenance.

Mrs Baz is presently on the roof of their house at the other end of this chute, pouring red meat, nonsense and the complete series of Three of a Kind into it.

After reaching a minimum safe distance of two miles, she will remotely activate the Baz 1988 unit and pray silently for humanity.

6 Likes

Don’t wake him yet, whatever you do. He blow a gasket.

Londoners selling up in record numbers to move north