šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German far right on the rise

Just 30,000 liberals moving North, we can handle that up here.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just the first half of 2018. On the increase for a while. 1 in 5 of rhose selling up now heading north and inflating house prices up there.

I hope they move to Dewsbury, Oldham and Rochdale, maybe theyā€™d get experience of what they preach about multiculturalism, its a little bit different to North Londonā€¦

Barry demonstrating he knows fuck all about London again.

Thereā€™s definitely not any immigration here, never has been.

Just like thereā€™s no poverty or hardship here.

Oh, and dispelling any myths he judges people based on where they are from.

Very good.

2 Likes

Youā€™re just a white, straight male like the rest of you London bigots.

1 Like

Someone selling their London house to move someone cheaper is poor?

Have a word son.

White flight so Felicity and Rupert can get on the housing ladder, Cheltenham is North, right?

Too easy

I forgot bigot was an exclusive white wordā€¦

Bollocks Barry, Bristow was every bit Leighton Reesā€™ equal. No contest. You havenā€™t a clue.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget John Loweā€™s significant role in that legendary arrers trinity.

2 Likes

Big Cliff Lazarenko was there as well

2 Likes

And Jockie Wilson.

Amatuers, Keith Deller and his 18mm spring loaded darts.

2 Likes

And er, this is German far right on the rise, is it?

No. This is the intimate workings of bazzaā€™s brain.

1 Like

Here you go, to get you back on track

Itā€™s not dissimilar to the ā€œfootball ladsā€ movement hereā€¦ thick football thugs looking for violence.

The headline is a tad misleading i thought. The chart shows that 38% of London leavers go to the South East, 30% to the east of England, Cambridge, Norfolk etc, 9% to the South West, which leaves just 33% of them going to the rest of the UK. Just 7% to the North West Bazza, and the vast majority of them will be going to leafy Cheshire no doubt. Very few of the London liberal snowflakes will be venturing to darkest Merseyside, so you can rest easy. Although a few of them might just move to the posh houses in the South End!

1 Like

Good, would be funny to see the snowflakes sounding off in working mens clubs though.