šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German far right on the rise

Oh dearā€¦ @Won-Ton has been drawn into the political threads. The poor bastard.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between Russia being in Georgia and us being in all the countries weā€™ve been in over the last decade Barry?

ā€œthe European Unionā€™s investigation of the conflict actually and correctly attributed the blame for the aggression to Georgiaā€

Some might see that as a very important difference. You know, those that like a more balanced truth :laughing:

What Countries?

How can you instigate a conflict within your own borders?
Surely thats an internal dispute?

You donā€™t know?
You obviously have Internet capabilities, so have a look.

Have we stayed there? You liken our involvement in wars and invasions to Russiaā€™s? There are huge differences, you seem to try to justify things by what the west does, have the bollocks son to say Russia are a shower of invading cunts.

Russia agreed to remove troops.

They havenā€™t.

How many bases have they built?

Buffer zones again.

And there we have it, the google gangsters are fucked.

Whoā€™s been performing military manoeuvres in Georgia?
Another act of aggression?

ā€œAt least the sanctions are going to hammer them, maybe a change of Government, a good old revolution and bring a bit of Western democracy into the backwater.ā€

This is what you wrote above. Please explain how the sanctions are going to ā€œhammerā€ the Georgian government and/or people? Also please explain what you mean by ā€œbring a bit of Western democracyā€ considering the country has been largely democratic by Western standards since 2004 (when they had a revolution to oust the pro-Russian authoritarian regime).

Iā€™m not interested in picking a fight, I simply donā€™t understand the meaning of your post.

1 Like

No oneā€™s arguing with you about Russia having control of part of Georgia. My disagreement was your statement that sanctions against Russia would affect Georgia and lead to a revolution. As Iā€™ve already said, given that Russiaā€™s control of Abkhazia and South Ossetia is covert, Iā€™m not sure that sanctions will even affect them.

Where have I written sanctions against Russia concerning Georgia would affect them?

Youā€™ve read something wrong and now youā€™re trying to save face, donā€™t worry mush I do it all the time with the shampoo and conditioner, its all good.

This: ā€œAt least the sanctions are going to hammer them, maybe a change of Government, a good old revolution and bring a bit of Western democracy into the backwater.ā€

As long as it doesnā€™t lead to Bazza posting on the music chain thread itā€™s ok. :lou_wink:

1 Like

I think this is the offending post bazza. Won-Ton* doesnā€™t speak bazza so you may have to decipher this post.

*not many do.

Regarding the illegal invasion of Crimea, not once was Georgia mentioned before that, Georgia is an occupation on a sovereign nations territory so they canā€™t join NATO, Crimea is an invasion to occupy and consolidate the land into Russia, huge difference.

Fucks sake lad.

Iā€™ve replied, does anyone read on here or just blindly write pro Russian and anti West codshite trying to equalise Russian aggression?

And to emphasise my point what sanctions are in place for Russia being in Georgia?

read your post. itā€™s you that mentions Georgia.

In reference to Crimea, what sanctions are in place for Russiaā€™s occupation and base building in Georgia?
Nothing.
Because little can be done.