šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German far right on the rise

ā€˜ā€˜dont want em living next door to meā€™ā€™

Very similar is it not.

In Germany they have set up special cultural awareness and education centres especially for young muslim men to help them with understanding different cultural attitudes towards women etc that have made real progressā€¦ its education that eventually leads to shifts in attitude and challenges to doctrine or less reliance on it for cultural guidanceā€¦

Anyway I am tired of discussing this with you as you post the same shit I could read on a EDL and BNP leaflet. ignorant shite

Fear is the problem and always has been.

We instilled it Barry, when our rational cortex enlarged so much, because of excess energy.
We then had time to imagine and a brain capable of doing that in vivid detail. Itā€™s called the stories that make up our lives.
Unfortunately some people realised the power in controlling the narrative of the stories, so spent a lot of time and money on finding ways to exploit and control that and they have done very well at it.
The proof is all around you and probably in the mirror as well.

ā€¦ the troll is backā€¦ maybe more transparent than everā€¦ but I do find it a quite sickening that you feel such a difficult and sensitive issue is fair game for your gamesā€¦ so a 3/10 for trolling and 10/10 for being a cunt

1 Like

Tas, youā€™d be amazed who lived by me, all educated religious middle class folk from all over, the issue is jobs, education tolerance, note tolerance isnā€™t acceptance but liberals will take that and not question it as it doesnā€™t fluster the multiculturalism dream, Iā€™ll never accept racists whatever the colour, it appears you do, whoā€™s racist there then?

Your excuses are getting shitier. Thought the break would have refreshed you a bit. Still believe US Shale is great?

Who are named after Tas? I donā€™t recall your name on here before? Tasmania was near cleansed of Aboriginals for land and culture purposes, is this a link or pure coincidence?
The way you type makes me think youā€™re a plant, a poor one but we may need to vet you a bit more, canā€™t have apologists for backward practices on here, it not liberal, left or progressive.

Still up the hoop of nation invader Putin? He is a tad right wing you know?
Who is on your smoking room wall, Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Pinochet?

Would you like to do some counting about nation invading and who you fervently back?
The rest is weak playground shit. Save for your local mates.
How about Shale? It all comes back to energy. You have realised that by now i hope(NS2?).

It come back to energy, why have Germany always been so weak on Russia?
US shale is doing very well, your point?

Is this thread broke? I canā€™t scroll.

It really isnā€™t. 8% rise in extraction costs, but only 1.4% rise in production levels.

Then thereā€™s the cost(3x compared to Russian gas).
Then thereā€™s the fact that they donā€™t have the infrastructure to do it.
Then you get into the real problems(i wonā€™t mention the short lifespan).
This is just a small part of the whole fucked up mess its creating.

Some investors see fortunes to be made in the U.S.ā€™s hottest oil fieldā€”by speculating in water, not crude.

Fledgling companies, many backed by private equity, are rushing to help shale drillers deal with one of their trickiest problems: what to do with the vast volumes of wastewater that are a byproduct of fracking wells.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/the-next-big-bet-in-fracking-water/ar-BBMhpjV?li=BBnb4R7

Well according to the news shale over there seems to be doing well.

If doing well means a few people are doing well(short term), whilst destroying the environment, then your news is correct.

I wasnā€™t arguing about the environment, I was saying its doing good over there, it is.
Germanyā€™s policy on Russia is clouded due to its energy commitments as well.
They are.

Germany has always needed energy, thatā€™s nothing new(been a couple of wars about it).
They might have realised that another direction is the future for them(and Europe), whilst weā€™ll get more and more reliant on America(3x cost) in our self imposed isolation.
Shale is only doing good for a very small few(less than it kills each year in the areas destroyed).
Itā€™s the choice of desperation.

Which means our European leader goes all quiet when Russia invade a sovereign nation, funny that, what next Latvia? What about Russia in Georgia?

What they do is exactly the same as the Germans did in the 30ā€™s.

Maybe this time itā€™ll be different. The Germans might have woken up to who engineers the situations that cause war and theyā€™ll take the rest of Europe with them.

Weā€™ll be stuck as a US vassal that canā€™t even afford the overpriced gas they force on us.

So weā€™re quick to condemn our own wars and quite rightly but you do nothing concerning Russia invasion of Crimea and Germanys silence on the matter due to their energy source?

I sense, see and know hypocrisy when its in front of me.

Iā€™d forgotten what ā€œfull Barryā€ was like.

1 Like