šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ German far right on the rise

Donā€™t you just love the merging of cultures, the acceptance and tolerance of all religions for what they are, itā€™ll never happen by the way without people dropping religion and backward cultural ties but it wonā€™t stop the liberals and big business wanting cheap labour tryingā€¦

Whilst you canā€™t help but be convened by such reports, I find it sad that itā€™s given more attention as a cultural shift than the willingness of the Germans to accept 1 million refugeesā€¦ that is what should the main storyā€¦ this willingness is not without problems but make the point that itā€™s about the willingness to deal with themā€¦ as compassion triumphs over the minority rose in right wing nonsense.

Barry, true to form, you post a typically trolling/provocative post to try and rattle the thread to lifeā€¦ you are just revisiting old ground mate. If you want some decent bites youā€™ll need to come up with something new

How is German integration going?
Many Muslims left their faith for a bit of Catholicism or a bit of Lutheranism?
All living next door having a pint of ale on Saturday night while the kids play?

Multiculturalism is a word for the acceptance of parallel lives and the ills of previous generations, liberalism is something many Muslims will never convert to, strange as the liberals saved them.

But the far right is rising all over Europe. Thereā€™s enough people who donā€™t accept migrants and blame them for problems to see the right gain influence. You canā€™t hide from that. Incidentally, I was watching spike Lee being interviewed on tv the other day and he was asked how concerned he was with trump and the rise of the rightā€¦ and he correctly pointed out that this is now a global thing. The western world is experiencing it in too many places for it to be ignored. Itā€™s frightening.

1 Like

I believe the thread on Cultural integration is still to be found somewhere Barryā€¦ might be a bit dusty but I am sure you can give it the kiss of life

I simply want to question dowry, the right to leave a religion, womens rights, arranged marriage, FGM, same sex marriage etc etc, not bring it up for fear of offence.
Liberalism has created ghettoā€™s and enclaves in towns and Cities and we donā€™t question it?
Why?
Fear?

Who instilled that fear we canā€™t question what we know isnā€™t right, we should live in a transparent open and honest society, its getting worse and the rise of the right is a reaction of that.
Its not rocket science, deal with it and it will go.

I am not dismissing the concern, but trying to ensure we donā€™t lose site of the very powerful positive messages (and educational value) that can be given by the support for those refugees. We all know that the far right is usually driven by a few well educated folks who are clever in manipulating the fuckwits who canā€™t think for themselves that if your life is shit it must be someone elseā€™s fault - usually immigrants, the weak, etcā€¦ the normal decent people should be getting to the fucktards first and telling them that what makes their countries great is not the purity of the blood line, but the compassion, the diversity the freedoms etcā€¦ itā€™s why for me freedom of movement was SO important. The more exposure we get to more diverse folks, the more cultures evolve and the better understanding we haveā€¦ fear is eventually eroded.

The current global trend is the typical backlash to the rise of extremists over the last 20 yearsā€¦ and the fact that some of these spring from the very communities we have welcomed makes it even easier for the right wingvtwats to recruit the fucktardsā€¦ so in such a climate itā€™s even more important that that the positives are placed centre Stage, yet they rarely get airtimeā€¦

Germany needed 600,000 workers, this isnā€™t about work, this is about assimliation. There should be no concession from the West concerning womens rights, humans rights and the right to practice whatever faith you like, that leaves the new population to accept these rules or well go to a nation that observes the rules they like.

That sounds totally fair, as a sidenote, how many refugees did wealthy Arab neighbours take in?

See there is no doubt that there are major problems with mass migration of differing culturesā€¦ these are known and acceptedā€¦ the difference between the enlightened view and the right ring view is NOT that that they disagree on the these problems, but on how they are resolved ā€¦

Enlightened view: we work through them together - will take time, will take education and itā€™s a generational thing

Right wing - any excuse to prevent entry, constant highlightling of the problems with the only solutions being extreme-ā€˜fuck off to a country where your culture is the sameā€™ā€™

Shit I just almost quoted Barry with that last bitā€¦ not saying Barry is right wing like, just that his statement about where these migrants should go was similar to the stuff the EDL and AfD spoutā€¦

And many nations say that, if you donā€™t like it here, why are you here? I also see and no one has mentioned extreme Islam is on the rise in Germany, surprised? Not really, why it wasnā€™t mentioned though?
Agenda driven.

The West is catching up possibly with the rest of the World with their views and possibly leaders of nations?

And who pays for the mass immigration?

The poorest in the receiving nation and theyā€™re told to accept it otherwise theyā€™re racist whilst the middle class get their one highly educated secularist family and think theyā€™re groovy and right on.

ā€¦ the real ā€˜project fearā€™ is sadly alive and well and has returned to the forum smelling of a huge dog turd smeared on the both shoes and all over your carpetā€¦

I am scared of acceptance of a lowering of womens rights, concessions to the extremists who find homosexuality repugnant as their culture or religion states so.

Are you left of right wing?

Itā€™s going very well Barry.
Not the game theyā€™ve got you playing.
The important one.
Itā€™s nicely done and not too long.

ā€œFour years have passed and sanctions are imposed even for the fact that the Brits out of fear killed the cat of the Skripals, and also for the fact that the Americans elected Trump as president, and not Clinton.ā€
http://thesaker.is/how-putin-solved-the-problems-of-europe-and-the-us-in-passing-with-merkel/

1 Like

Refugees

WHERE THEY ARE GOING (as of mid-2016)
TURKEY close to 3 million refugees, of which 2.9 million came from neighbouring Syria.
PAKISTAN hosting 1.6 million refugees, according to UNHCR, but the majority of them are Afghans who have been there for over 30 years
LEBANON More than 1 million refugees are registered with the UNHCR offi ce in Beirut but 500,000 more are estimated to be in other parts of the country. Lebanon hosts the largest refugee population per capita in the world.
IRAN The Islamic Republic of Iran is the fourth largest refugee host, worldwide, with a population of 978,100. This includes 949,900 Afghans and 28,200 Iraqis. This number has remained fairly constant.
UGANDA Mainly due to the crisis in South Sudan, Uganda saw its refugee population go up from 477,200 at the end of 2015 to 940,800 at the end of 2016. It registered the greatest number of new refugees in 2016, with people also seeking asylum from Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia and Rwanda

Migrants
https://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-countries-that-take-the-most-immigrants

I got as far as the article in short calling the invasion of a sovereign nation a ā€œproblemā€, why are you reading such right wing apologist propaganda?

I did say wealthy, read it again and come back to me.

Like I said Barry, no one has ever denied the issues and problemsā€¦ its the right whose solution is simply to avoid coming into contact with itā€¦and how will that help women rights in those cultures? If you really are that concerned about the acceptance of homosexuality in these communities, why are you not getting in there to actively campaign for rights? Your rather right wing attitude seems to be to get them to ā€˜fuck off homeā€™ where there can get on with hating gays and suppressing womenā€¦ more a defender of the right than defendr of peoples rights are you not Gazza?

Why questioning gay haters and people who view women as second class citizens by virtue of circumstance, faith or culture are welcome?

You have them in your house then.

If you campaigned for womens and gay rights in parts of Lancashire you probably wouldnā€™t be allowed to as it would be seen as inflammatory and aggressive.

Your acceptance of right wing attitudes concerns me greatly, what has this site become, a haven for apologists, nation haters and the extreme right reactionaries, youā€™re not a Tommy plant are you?

1 Like