📷 General photos - scenery anywhere!

You want swords?

Here’s swords

3 Likes

Halfway to that golf club up the road is one of many Krakow Forests, most have limestone rock out droppings & on Sundays they are full of families and rock climbers.
Anyway cant upload the scenery yet so you got me catching some Ray’s instead

I’ve been to Dorne today (well some of it).
The Real Alcazar is stunning. We were there just over 2 hours.

The above scenary appears in GOT.

Seville (even with some rain) is absolutely lovely.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1133265598794948608

2 Likes

Spot of sight-seeing with Family Goat yesterday.

4 Likes

3:15am Cobham. Doesn’t get completely dark this time of year. I forgot that.

2 Likes

This weeks pic.

Exeter Cathedral on way to restaurant with Young Adult #1 and housemates this evening - will post menu on joke thread.

Not sure if this is the right place to post but there are photos and what a tradition to have…

3 Likes

Passion fruit flower in my back yard. How bonkers is that for a flower??

7 Likes

While I’m at it - this is my project to induce terminal hay-fever to the C_S clan. Have been training this Jasmine for the last few years. The fragrance is sublime - smell-o-vision needs to be invented.

4 Likes

My mission to get a photo of that ridiculous CR7 bust has failed. It’s been replaced at the airport but am visiting the CR7 museum and then going to sit at a beachfront bar while Fam CS are off whale watching.

Mission not wasted - see this. If you look closely his nadgers are all shiny - visitors rubbing them for luck…

1 Like

Here you are “Cobs”…I think it was you who said you didn’t fancy standing on the Glass Platform to take picture of the views below. These from 2015. :lou_lol:

5 Likes

Some great photos there. I’m afraid i couldn’t have done it, i have a great fear of heights. Just standing on a step ladder brings me out in a cold sweat, heart racing and hanging on for dear life.

3 Likes

Cheers @lifeintheslowlane

Mrs CS has booked it in - yay!

:lou_sad:

1 Like

Which reminds me @lifeintheslowlane, I’ve seen this a few times over the last few days. Apparently bootable as transport from hotel to a specific (expensive) restaurant- am going to look up prices for both. Will go with the roof down.

3 Likes

Taking the old banger to dinner. Nice.

1 Like

That’s a Brit car…1936 Austin Twelve-Four Tourer. :lou_lol:

1 Like

I know, it has a Union Jack on the side and the steering wheel is on the correct side.

:wink:

Made it. Bratislava Castle.
What a lovely chilled “little town” this is. Tiny old town area of bars & restaurants and very chilled tourists.
Time to go round the castle in the morning b4 a drop off in Budapest & home.
Beer is good & similar price to Krakow, food is cheap by Brit standards.
Time to sample another beer

4 Likes

Any sign of Count Dracula?