📷 General photos - scenery anywhere!

I had an Italian Action Man when i was a kid. He used to come out of the toy cupboard with his hands up.
Sorry, wrong thread!:grinning:

3 Likes

You park like a bitch

Intentional…visual dissonance…would you have liked to have the front wheels pointing straight forward too. :lou_lol:

Blackpool Sands in South Devon, a shingle beach!!!

3 Likes

We have some really stunning sunsets from our home. Probably should just bin the TV and stare out the window.

3 Likes

That’d be all the pollution in London causing that @Intiniki

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Sean Connery was very disappointed when he visited this place and realised it wasn’t a singles beach.

3 Likes

Reminds me of when I was arranging to meet up with Sean one time;

Sean: ‘what time are we meeting?’
Me: ‘about tennish?’
Sean: ‘Tennish? but I don’t have a racquet’

3 Likes

I think one of my favourite moments in the Alan Partridge radio series is the section where Alan is getting a guest impressionist to do people on demand.

Can you do Sean Connery?

Er. No

Everyone can do Sean Connery.

Mordor

1 Like

From my daily walk over Baddesley Common.

5 Likes

Looks like Barry is coming down to watch a match

1 Like

Yep looks like the second coming…this decade. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Sandbanks on New Year’s Day, looking towards Old Harry Rocks

4 Likes

This morning, the girls on Baddesley Common wishing you all a very happy new year…

4 Likes

Blimey, my ex wife must have been up early this morning, she hasn’t changed.

1 Like

That would be. The one eating the fence post?

1 Like

No. The one telling the others what to do :wink:

3 Likes

Away for a couple of days in Stratford upon Avon. Spent most of the day at Warwick Castle that we all really enjoyed. Lot’s of history, armour, tasteful tableau with very lifelike tausaud-like figures.

However the real person who got me really excited was this guy sitting at a window…fantastic face and sitting in a position I couldn’t possibly have arranged. Sometimes everything comes together to make a timeless picture…

5 Likes

That’s very nicely positioned, poor bloke with all those swords about to hit. I zoomed in a bit and noticed some bearded bloke(or Jimmy Hill) trying to force his way out of the sitting man’s trousers(just below the knee).

3 Likes