šŸ“· General photos - scenery anywhere!

Nope.
But.
There is a karaoke bar opposite the entrance to where I am staying. Currently full of about 30 young ladies and no guys.
Mrs P_F did warn me Iā€™d get a knife through the heart if I even thought about going.
So close enough

Some of those little bars are very nice with eye candy to go

1 Like

Now I read this post FFS.
:sunglasses:
But tbh its work & on a budget, just didnā€™t feel like that kind of night. 400+kms driving does that to you as well I guess.
BUT I must say just wandering around the old town this place does have an unusually high % of very pretty and well dressed young ladies in summer frocks.
Couple of hours to kill then off for a hotel drop in Budapest. May wander up to the castle for the views or may just sit on this bench in the park and watch the frocks go byā€¦

4 Likes

Theyā€™ve only gone and changed the glass so itā€™s not 100% clear - which sort of ruins the experience - bet someone complained it scared them and got it changed

Another gratuitous leg shot.

1 Like

Booā€¦thatā€™s a lame excuseā€¦smacks of H&S bull. Still a good view over the edge though. :lou_lol:

1 Like
4 Likes

Itā€™s hell of a long way down ainā€™t it. Very impressive.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one I really want to visit :+1:

Iā€™ve seen a few videos of people struggling to walk that. Think Iā€™d be ok.

I wouldnā€™t, youā€™d get me nowhere near itā€¦

2 Likes

Not a chanceā€¦

@BTripz the one where it cracks well that is quite sadistic isnā€™t it. I wouldnā€™t like the swing though.

I had you down as a definite swinger.

:wink:

2 Likes

Messed up emotions day. A place every person should visit once in their lives.

Could have posted on any thread

1 Like

yep will do the bridge and the swing

I will try to dig out some pictures from the top of the flare on the boat I work on for all you scardy peeps.

3 Likes

Toast a Crumpet while youā€™re up thereā€¦butter only remember. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Sorry no Crumpets as the flare was out

5 Likes

Iā€™d have been more impressed if youā€™d managed to capture the majestic sweep of migratory Whales or the odd harpooned Albatrossā€¦do you get much of that in The South China Seas?

Never seen a whale shark porpoise or dolphin since I have been here lots of Tuna and little fish though.

I can see you all there now with your fishing rods off the back of the boat, looking to suppliment your Chicken curry dishes. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes