:efl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints: (EFL Cup - Round 2)

Careful with that hip flask if you do go!

3 Likes

Yes, that thought did arise. Fulham cunts :smile:

Yeah stash it somewhere they won’t look :lou_wink_2:

https://www.getinhours.com/products/details/mini-wine-pot-pocket-small-cylinder-alcohol-whiskey-liquor-flask-flagon-drinkware-mirror-polished-2oz-304-stainless-steel-hip-flask/35642.htm

1 Like

I have a ticket and there are only 3 left now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here mate

We going out this round 2-0

2 Likes

We will win. @Saint-or-sinner and I will be grinning. Sod the rest of you lightweights

1 Like

I’m hoping a fair few of the kids are involved. They’re going to be used through the season, so now’s as good a chance as any.
Let me know what pub, time.

Normally do well at the Cottage.

Fulham are craven, see.

Or Cottagers so backs to the walls lads

It looks to me so far that we have played completely different in first 3 games so this one is impossible to predict.

saying that it feels like Derby away last year. 2 nil up and dodgy last 20mins

New faces. Reintegration of some “old” ones (the 25 year old pensioner Boufal being an example). We always take a while to kick into gear.

Still, it could be worse. We could be Everton :smiley:

We are getting to Putney Station around 3.30 and hot-footing it to The Bricklayers Arms.

I won’t be up until around 5:30-6 so will head straight for the Bricklayers Arms.

Would be good to see

Macca

Cedric Stephens Yoshida Vokins

PEH Romeu

Boufal Djnepo

Long Obafemi

Very sadly I am unable to drink at all thanks to a medical issue (temporary, hopefully) so will not be joining you.

I was at Lords on Thurs and Twickenham yesterday and it’s very odd being totally sober :slightly_frowning_face:

3-1 win. Obafemi hat trick. I shall be watching on a stream sober too. Drank too much last week renewing vows after something I did drunk 10 years ago with Mrs Dizzyfeet. :wink:

3 Likes

Shame, was looking forward to meeting up. Anywhere else more preferable for you, or will i be scanning the crowd?
What about @Cobhamsaint he’s normally up for a London game.