:pl: :brightonfc: Brighton and Hove Albion v Saints :saints:

So is Barry occasionally

5 Likes

Djnepo & Boufal need to start next game. Boufal especially

1 Like

What ever position Hoyberg was meant to be playing, cause Im not sure, he should never play there again. He should have subbed himself off

Thought Hoj is starting to do a fair impression of Franny with that haircut & crap tache/beard thing
And yellow card

3 Likes

Saints to lose against fulham and man utd

It worked today lol

3 Likes

Wheres the fulham v saints thread i can deface

I’ll sort that later @Sharkie.

By the way, thanks for tipping Brighton to win. I think you were the twelfth man.

Did it about a week ago :yum:

1 Like

We need Aquaman… oh, sorry wrong thread.

Brighton 0-2 Saintastics

All that needs to be said

2 Likes

Found and defaced lol

Only 3 points off second… I’ll take that

2 Likes

I’ve just watched MOTD and Djenepo makes Mane look slow and unbalanced :grin:

4 Likes

He was also completely wrong about Palace Nil

https://twitter.com/LazyFanSports/status/1165272275156905985?s=09

1 Like

From Mallorca? It’d be the other way round mush.

Ouch … that gets worse with every watching!!

Interestingly, that seems to be at odds with this… (The bit where he says Danso played due to Bertrand knock). Seems that he was going to play Danso there anyway.

https://twitter.com/adamleitchsport/status/1165310547585306629?s=20

Honestly don’t know what the fuck went through his head.

Nothing, probably.

On another note, I did enjoy Gary Lineker’s pun on at the beginning of the show. After receiving a complaint from a slaphead about a bald joke last week, he began this show with…

“here to comb over the results are Danny Murphy and Ian Wright”

Wrighty was in fucking stitches. Murphy had to pat him on the back :smiley:

Nathan Redmond: This was more like the Southampton I saw at the back end of last season. They took the game to the opposition and looked dangerous on the break.

It’s becoming rather conspicuous that when Nathan Redmond plays well, so do the Saints. Redmond looks lively again and got the goal his performance deserved. However, there was one performance that stood out for all the wrong reasons. The tackle on Yan Valery by Florin Andone was a shocker. I hope he apologised.

Did you know? No player has scored more Premier League goals for Southampton under Ralph Hasenhuttl than Redmond (seven).