:efl: :fulhamfc: Fulham v Saints :saints: (EFL Cup - Round 2)

Would be good to see

Macca

Cedric Stephens Yoshida Vokins

PEH Romeu

Boufal Djnepo

Long Obafemi

Very sadly I am unable to drink at all thanks to a medical issue (temporary, hopefully) so will not be joining you.

I was at Lords on Thurs and Twickenham yesterday and itā€™s very odd being totally sober :slightly_frowning_face:

3-1 win. Obafemi hat trick. I shall be watching on a stream sober too. Drank too much last week renewing vows after something I did drunk 10 years ago with Mrs Dizzyfeet. :wink:

3 Likes

Shame, was looking forward to meeting up. Anywhere else more preferable for you, or will i be scanning the crowd?
What about @Cobhamsaint heā€™s normally up for a London game.

If Djenepo starts as well, a tempting possibility. I think those two will play very well together and scare the shit out of other teams.
Then you have Redmond, Adams, Ings, Boufal, Armstrong and couple of kids banging quite hard on the door.
Iā€™d like to see Obefani, Djenepo and one of Smallbone/Slattery start and Ralph always offers that possibility. Wouldnā€™t mind seeing Nā€™Lundulu given some minutes either.

1 Like

Itā€™s my fault if we lose I have 25 nicker on the nose for a Saints win.

Of course we will lose Brighton away, Red Card VAR , Ben Stokes. All miracles used up.
Fulham are no mugs.

1 Like

Ben Stokes had 55 on his shirt just right for my Birthday its in the stars my son get your money down.

1 Like

Full set of nippers in the U23 team tonight.
Ralph may put out a strong team tomorrow
https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1166032563061706752?s=19

2 Likes

I didnā€™t catch last nights game, but in the previous ones Ramsey and Vokins stood out, and Klarer one for the future.
I wouldnā€™t have minded going over to Everton to see the game on Friday but clashes with Fusion Presents at Sefton Park with Kings Of Leon, Franz Ferdinand, Jake Bugg and Echo & The Bunnymen.

Pretty piss poor excuse that Eric.
Jake Bugg instead of Saints?

Actually Jake Bugg, Echo & The Bunnymen, Franz Ferdinand and Kings of Leon instead of Saints U23ā€™s. Youā€™ve had some pretty flakey excuses in the past for missing games at Barasti ie Golf!! :joy:

2 Likes

Does anybody know if this is going to be televised for illegal streaming purposes?

Fulham-Southampton, not likely.

If you see a sad twat with a :beer: and a book, thatā€™s me.

It isnā€™t one of the matches being shown by Bell End Sports, so probably not available anywhere. Uncle Adam and Whispering Dave and a few brwskis it is then.
it is then

1 Like

Nope, just checked with my hoster and the man says no can do :confused:

Just a quick reminder ā€¦ No replays and No Extra Time.

Straight to penalties if match level after 90 mins!!

Not necessary, 3-1 to Saints I reckon, especially if Ralph letā€™s Moussa loose from the start :lou_sunglasses:

The suffix -ham is usually derived from the Saxon term village.

Not in Fulhamā€™s case. It got its name from a prolific pig farm and a medieval pork processing facility. Former residents were literally full of ham.

Some of the above ā€œfactsā€ may not be true.