šŸ“¢ ā˜ Fighting, terrorism

You know this for a fact?

Iā€™m constantly astounded by the insider knowledge that you profess to have in every sphere of world affairs.

But remember, this parochial little site generally has a very cynical outlook

1 Like

They used a hellfire derivative which uses pop out blades to cause the damage as opposed to a fuck ton of HE

Thatā€™s why they could wallop the bastard on his balcony without blowing up the entire street

The thing is - he got complacent, got into a routine of going into his balcony at a certain time of day. That sort of shit gets you killed

This missile looks like an evil bastard. Imagine Indiana Jones fighting the German by the aeroplane

Is it genuinely a real thing and do they really have the stated accuracy?

Still smells of bullshine to me :man_shrugging:t3:

Indeed.

And who gave the Americans the info of his routine, its that and the accuracy that will shit people up.

Donā€™t like this thread. Not into fighting, terrorism or a comma in between the terms.

1 Like

The hellfires are laser guided so yes they are that accurate

They say itā€™s like dropping a anvil on them from a great height, do damage is kinetic not explosive

1 Like

They could have saved a few quid and just got Road Runner to wind him up so he chased him just like Wile E Coyote. That poor bastard always ends up with an anvil on his head, or a cliff edge giving way or being catapulted into next week.

3 Likes

Heā€™d have just painted a hole in the mountain and run away through it :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Quite liked the disclaimer in the article:

ā€œ Note: Exact specifications of the missile are unknown. Diagrams are for illustration purposes, based on limited public information. Hellfire dimensions vary depending on variant.

Sources: Reuters; Bellngcat; CSIS Missile Defense Project;ā€

:thinking: :joy:

I figure this is the closest thread we have to a fighting, crime thread.

I had a Amazon delivery nicked off my porch the other day, nothing valuable, it was a cheap toy for one of my kids.

I got the guy doing it on video and because it was so clear I sent it to the police.

The police think they know the guy and seem keen to charge him with a view to putting him away. Theyā€™ve asked me to make an official statement which opens up the possibility of being asked to go to court.

Should I make the statement?

On the one hand who knows what else the guy has been getting up to and maybe my video is the only thing that they can pin on him. Iā€™m wondering whether the police would really be so keen for me to make a statement if the guy was only a low value Amazon thief.

On the other hand Iā€™m hardly out of pocket and would quite possibly have given him the cash value if heā€™d asked me.

From his physique Iā€™d guess heā€™s either got addiction issues or is destitute or probably both and Iā€™m really not sure that punishment is the best solution for someone like that.

3 Likes

I understand the thoughts there.
But equally, that is why you guys have such problems with crime.

Everyone looks the other way and sees the Criminals as Victims.

Tough call, but next time it may be something of value from another family who canā€™t afford to lose something special.

3 Likes

Yes absolutely do it - if not this scroat will keep on doing it (he probably will anyway) but he may get the shock / treatment he needs to stop

Be thankful you have managed to get the police to do something - that should be cherished - donā€™t waste a rare example of the rozzers wanting to tackle petty crime

5 Likes

In a thread from some time ago I posted that YoungAdult#2 (as a small nipper) saved all of his cash for a PS3 (I think) - took him ages- we got the confirmation that Mandeep from DPD would be delivering that day and we watched the tracker, with ours being next.

The cunt did a drive-by and didnā€™t stop but marked the parcel as delivered.

After finally getting through to DPD ā€œcustomer serviceā€ we got told a house down the road accepted the parcel. Guess what, a blatant lie.

My nipper was inconsolable- I got the right hump with DPD and after more than a few choices words funnily enough it got sorted.

Mandeep isnā€™t on my Xmas card list and heā€™s never delivered anything here since, ever.

Cunt

5 Likes

Just realised you derailed the thread without anyone noticing

@BTripz a badge is in order - or a ban for not setting up a new thread ā€œfighting crime thread?ā€

Sadly, this is accurate. If they want to do the guy thereā€™s probably more to it than a low value amazon package, and the more they can pin on him the better their case.

Defo case building, they wouldnā€™t give a shite for a parcel being nicked, if he is an addict heā€™ll have lifted all sorts of stuff from shops etc etc.
The punishment will be the incorrect punishment and heā€™ll be back to it in no time.

2 Likes

Careful, Rishi will have you carted off to the re-education camp if you diss our justice system.

3 Likes

If he gets in it will be a stain on our City and even worse 50% of our fan base will use it as something to proud of.

Community service.

Heā€™ll force Barry to do a paper round.