📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Did a search on terrorism threads on here. We have ones for France, Barcelona and Manchester. Wasn’t sure where to put this and don’t really want to start a thread when we have so many covering this topic.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Have no idea if this fits here (@Intiniki this could be your first tidy up!).

An interesting read:

https://www.historyextra.com/period/20th-century/extremism-history-examples-explained-definition-facts-prevent-right-wing-religious/

Soz - deleted last post as it didn’t seem to link to the old post I was referring to.

Regardless of @Tokyo-Saint seemingly being the alter ego of @Bearsy, I do miss @Bearsy and his take on reality…

Unfortunately Bear died in a freak masturbating accident. He forgot his own safe word while using an improvised love swing. Unfortunately he used bungee instead of rope and, well lets just say no one saw him coming.

11 Likes

It’s what he would have wanted.

RIP Bearsy. The last thread you ended was your own :smiley:

His Ghost is posting on FiverWeb today about Theo.

He’s not saying something dumb like freeo Walcott is he?

1 Like

Resurrecting another thread

This:

The alleged technical detail / accuracy to do what they said happened? I’m leaning towards calling bullshit.

Is it even a real thing. Sounds very Hollywood.

WTF was it, a suppository?

2 Likes

Laser guided :flushed:

2 Likes

You have a WhatsApp :smile::smile:

1 Like

The yanks have the best toys, who knows whether its true or not, I’ve been reading why they’re only seriously getting into hypersonic weapons now and apparently its accuracy also if someone is going to use those missiles it highly likely a nuclear weapon would be deployed its use is negated.
One thing is for sure, the yanks have assets everywhere.

How rambling is that for a reply?

You accept you don’t know something, then asset things are true & what’s the comment about the Yanks having assets everywhere all about.

Incoherent

Ffs bazbot at least read SOMETHING before you reply.
It was a Hellfire RX6 which has a greatly reduced warhead & is designed to spin and has fins that shred anything.
Been used numerous times

Yes but the accuracy is the thing and also the intelligence required, it was a good show and the Taliban must be wondering who is the spy.

The yanks have spies everywhere, sure the military left Afghanistan but no way did their intelligence sources.