📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

If its linked to culture then surely you’d have to ask the person, maybe they’d like one?
Medically? Hygiene?
There is a case for that, surely consent is required before you take a body part?

It used to be done when the tribes lived in the desert and they used to get sand under their foreskin, very painful apparently. Solution was to cut the foreskin off, apparently.

Agree that they should ask consent first, so don’t do it until the boy is 16 at least.

Downvoted for justifying terrorism.

I am developing quite a man crush for you @stickywhitedovepiss

As I understand it, this is standard practice in the US. They regard a bloke with a foreskin as a bit weird.

It was standard practice, not anymore cultures change or you’d hope culture would change when it needs to.

Otherwise it would seem a bit backward.

This now deserves a poll Who on here amongst the males has been circumcised

Sexist.

1 Like

It is indeed. I spent some time with a lady in Seattle a few years ago and she and her friends were amazed that I was still intact “down there.”

Did she and her friends request a ‘special inspection’?

http://johnpilger.com/articles/terror-in-britain-what-did-the-prime-minister-know

Well I honestly didn’t know where to post this, don’t know if its ridiculous or dangerous or even if its true but it made me laugh. So just incase this lot are a serious threat, I’ve posted it on the serious thread … which in itself makes me smile…

Just can’t get this image out of my head of Cleese and co at a meeting of the popular peoples front of Tintagel

1 Like

She had a special inspection but her friends had to take our word for it!

An interesting story. I let you lot debate it.

So the US has known for 20 years that Qatar ‘aids and abets terrorists’.

Have they been on the naughty step for two decades?

More Muslim people are reporting potential terror threats than ever before, according to the Commissioner of the Metropolitan police.

Cressida Dick said in a radio interview that information coming from Muslim communities has markedly increased with regular calls to the anti-terrorism hotline.

That might stop some people from banging on about the Muslim community not speaking out or doing anything about terrorism.

2 Likes

That bloke willing to die for the Cornish cause will just be setting himself up as a patsy.

7 Likes

Do you have a coat @saintbletch ??

Of course he has, Bob. Of course he has.

5 Likes