📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

Oooh, that’s a very old article.

Was that really the BBC website back in the day?

Bazza lives in the 70’s.

1 Like

The internet was proper back then, no pc shit pardon the pun…

1 Like

Was the internet a thing back then?

I only remember that adult art literature came in glossy paper format. With hair.

2 Likes

Rowan Atkinson, wasn’t it?

If it was it wasnt very funny. I’ve even tried saying it in a Blackadder stylee voice.

There is a huge difference between criticising someone’s religious beliefs and demonising them for them, which is something that many do Barry.

I’m criticizing religions, you simply like most liberals jump to the wrong conclusion, you’re good natured and well meaning but you also aren’t in the real World, its shit, nasty and full of cunts.

I think you’ll find that’s just sotonians you’re describing.

It is a nasty world in many respects I agree Barry. But there is also a lot of good, and as much as I am as non religious as you, much of that goodness comes from religious ideals. As long as people live within the laws of the land, that is all we can aspire to.

Most of the cunts are religious and persuade the gullible, the needy and the poor to be cunts just like them. They’re not religious ideals they’re fucking human ideals, I don’t need a book to be a cunt or a good bloke, I also don’t hide behind a book to use actions against others.

Some people need books to get through life , some don’t. I don’t but I don’t judge people who do because I have a shit load of other issues myself.

I found this a very interesting read about the lives of young IS fighters. I read it on an iPad and it’s like a nice book, not sure what it looks like on a PC.

Yeah, thanks and everything but you’re still not getting a payrise.

7 Likes

Out of interest, ignoring back office staff for a moment, how many Police Medics & Fire crews that actually go out the office in response to emergencies or on patrol are there in UK ?

Or Armed forces staff?

These people are heroes, but hurrah! Real-terms paycuts to continue for you, lolz.

Jewish and Muslim’s who partake in this practice (most of them, as I understand it) and anyone else who partakes for non medical reasons are sick, pervert, weirdo, child abusers.

Nearly 100% of recent terrorist incidents involved people suspected (by me) of having no foreskins either as perpetrators or victims. What was the last terrorist incident you heard about where it was officially confirmed that everyone had a foreskin?GQNTP.

By allowing this barbaric practice to legally occur on British soil. We support Jews and Muslims in undermining their own claims to be civilised people and arm radical hate preachers with all the ammunition they need to breed division.

I was told in no uncertain terms that this is not a problem by persons on this forum in the last year.

as far as I am concerned it is GBH unless medically required.

1 Like

GBH is not a strong enough term. In my culture we believe the foreskin contains the soul of the penis. NAME AND SHAME the apologists for child abuse and foreskin murder.