📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

Isn’t that the same approach everytime something like this happens? She’s just giving a bit more detail in an attempt to come across as strong and stable? Or is this new?

I imagine there must be high risk of copy-cat incidents.

1 Like

By raising the threat level to ‘critical’? Surely that wouldn’t have been her decision, but would have been made by some high-ranking security personnel somewhere?

1 Like

no

1 Like

Oh dear.

I apologise for calling you a moron on the other thread.

You are an an ignorant imbecile.

You know NOTHING of the respect that Islam holds Women in and have just proven it

1 Like

What’s different?

I have to say I find her voice quite soothing. I don’t spose that will be a popular opinion but it’s truth. If you shut your eyes, you can almost imagine she’s human.

2 Likes

Yeah - her saying those words while she’s stroking my cock might be a bit much though.

3 Likes

That’s how witches get you, be careful Bearsy srs.

1 Like

I think that’s the route you were going down there, right, Bear?

1 Like

She doesn’t give a fuck about copy cat incidents or giving more detail. Or dead children or grieving parents. Or destitute pensioners or debt ridden students. All she cares about is getting elected and making money. The sooner you and everyone else accept this the better.

6 Likes

Under Sharia law, a woman’s testimony in court is literally worth precisely half of that of a man.

fksk, so what do we call tories with a conscience?

Think she has just shown that they’ll do anything to get our votes in the election.

Bringing the army on to the streets too ffs…

so much for no political posturing today from any political party.

6 Likes

Delusional?

2 Likes

Sorry Lou that sounded a bit harsh. I’m just ranting.

1 Like

Fuck this. Bazza’s having another turn.

I’m off to watch a Buddy Holly documentary.

1 Like

I hope a load more kids get bombed. You’ll look a right mug! I would love it!

Oh wait, hold on.

1 Like

2 Likes

@dubai_phil Go then educate about women’s equality within the faith? Equality for a start is a word not used or smoothed over for another in the Qu’ran, but please educate me on the virtues of a 50/50 marriage.

Rare and in the wrong party.

1 Like