📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

It appears I do…

Fuck off does it, you don’t think women are repressed? You don’t think if they had a fairer say the World would be a better place? Sexual repression! Go on?

And then the liberals say we should be helping out, I shipped those liberal cunts over there, there’ll be back sharpish for their rusks and cow free milk.

:lou_lol:

Anyway. Mrs May’s police state anyone?

1 Like

Eh?

Peak Barry

3 Likes

OK look. Stop trying to engage with Bazzas abstract nonsense and get back on topic. May has just thrown a military spanner in the works!

2 Likes

Are you arguing with someone who has just agreed with you baz?

God, the ‘liberals’ insult drives me nuts! Be more specific Barry - using generalist terms like that means nothing! Liberal can mean anything these days. Christ, sometimes you spout Liberal views even. Say what you don’t agree with, but be more specific, please!

1 Like

Looks like it.

Bazza level raised to critical.

8 Likes

Jesus. That sounds srs. Or is it just a normal thing that happens? I will stay indoors just in case.

1 Like

Watch from 2 minutes folks. That is fucking scary shit right there. Happy voting.

I get it now - he had a hard day at work. :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

I am fucking raging at every cunt, even cunts that agree with me!

4 Likes

Everyone should watch that vid.

Sorry Lou.

2 Likes

Playing GTA, watching the news, eating lemon cake, having a beer and typing is serious multi tasking.

1 Like

T. May has basically just played her Falklands card on the back of dead children. Any cunt that votes for that whoring witch can suck my sweaty ball sack.

9 Likes