📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

I assume that there have been calls to send all Rednecks to Guantanamo?

That there have Twtter tirades from Politicians condemning everyone in the Community of Portland. No doubt his family have all been arrested - obviously they had to know he was goingto head out and stab some random.

The Community Leaders? What do they have to say? Their silence and lack of condemnation of this atrocity is appalling. In fact every Neo Nazi in the States should also be sent to Guantanemo - Hell DEPORT THE LOT OF THEM

Why aren’t the FBI & CIA being hauled before a Senate Committee? Surely they knew. It’s all a cover up

It is DISGUSTING that Right Wing Leaders and Politicians are not doing something POSITIVE to report and root out this evil

Detectives say they are investigating Mr Christian’s background of extremist ideology.

At a “Free Speech” rally in Portland on 29 April, police confiscated a baseball bat he had allegedly been using to threaten liberal protesters.

Mr Christian was later filmed performing a Nazi salute, and shouting racial epithets while wearing an American flag as a cape.

On his Facebook page he has praised Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh and posted a death threat against Hillary Clinton

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40096993

1 Like

What made Mr Christian become this way?

He was probably sick of foreign countries invading his country.

Another morning filled with sadness.

Another morning linking terror to “the name of Islam”

More rent-a-quotes telling us to stand strong and carry on.

More linkage to the election.

Perhaps it is now time to review policy & procedures stop being PC and to become more pro active and give more funds & powers.

Wish I knew the answer

Shocking attacks again. Sends a shiver when I have walked across that bridge hundreds of times and spent many nights in most of the pubs where people were attacked and killed. Sick bastards but well done the police for dealing with them so quickly.

1 Like

Unbelievable to hear this shit again and again, especially in a place and area I frequent so often with photos of the attackers outside the Wheatsheaf.

Fucking cunts.

Not too far from where Young Adult #1 used to live, and extremely close to Wolfson House, the halls where she spent her first year. I spent quite a bit of time staying there during her first year, so once again, feels very close to home.

The answer is religion, or how and where it’s taught, the reason is this schism of the faith isn’t compatible with our way of life, it is as simple as that.

The bombs and atrocities that happen lessen Corbyns chances, if these people really valued peace and no bombing on them and their faith then you’d have thought they wouldn’t be doing this, this isn’t retaliation or solely that, this is ideological and the sooner we have the balls to admit it and start actually questioning the motives of Wahhabism in the UK then this will continue, the do gooders need to have a look in the mirror.

Uber didn’t cover themselves in glory.

https://twitter.com/brandilmelb/status/871277845422592001

2 Likes

I’m not sure this has got anything to do with compatibility of faiths. Or at least not in the way that you are suggesting. This is external forces, probably the saudis, Interfering in an horrific way in our election. Intelligence services are using stupid, nasty, impressionable people to carry out their murky work.

So you’re suggesting the Saudis and the intelligence service are colluding in terrorist attacks to sway the election? Can you prove this? This is down to the spread of Wahhabism financed by the Saudi’s and our lack of balls to deal with such extreme Islam, can you provide any evidence of your outrageous claims?

Would be a good time for Corbyn to revise his opinion on “shoot to kill” to be honest.

That is utter bullshit.

Yawn.

NO IT IS NOT Barry.

In your words you say that Catholicism and how it was taught was responsible for the murder of innocents by the IRA. That the varying strains of Protestant religions cause madmen in America or the murder of innocents by the Loyalist Brigades.

ISIS and it’s associates are not compatible with ANY Religion. It is ONLY in the West that YOU have accepted it for so many years,where YOU have failed to act against it’s proponents.

The Saudi intelligence services not ours. (Although if you read the recent Pilger article you might start to wonder). I have no evidence, It just feels more likely that Corbyn becoming prime minister would be a bigger issue for the Saudis than it would for some undirected rabble of Islamic extremists. The Saudis certainly have the means.

I guess you just conveniently ignored the fact that there was a terrorist attack on a school in Saudi last week.

Or the ongoing arrests and gunbattles across the country over the past years between security forces and militants.

Can’t just blame the do gooders and Muslims, Bazza. The van they used was a B&Q rental - who’d have thought the nation’s favourite DIY store would be behind this sickening attack.

I certainly won’t be buying another trellis from them again. I suggest you do the same.

1 Like

I don’t see how @barry-sanchez 's point about Corbyn’s chances being eroded because of this.

He has not been in government, nor has he had specific responsibility for the security of the nation.

Theresa May has.

The only way that this becomes a factor is if the Tories start to try and tie this specific incident to Corbyn, and if they do that, well SWDP’s ideas start to look less ridiculous than you think they are.

Understand that there are big forces that have NEVER wanted Corbyn in, mostly contained within the Unholy Alliance of the US, existing UK establishment, Saudi Arabia and Israel. This, more than anything else, explains the unrelenting hostility of the establishment, particularly when you take the recent actions of the Israeli Embassy into account.

A Corbyn win means a likely exit from that Alliance, and those wars. There are people making a fuckload of money and power off those every day.

So IF the Saudi state are sponsoring these people, how come they are arresting them and their affiliates in such large numbers and actively fighting against them in places like Yemen.