📢 ☁ Fighting, terrorism

If you have some time, this is a recent interview with HH Sheikh Mohammed that covers a great deal of the topics of the day. Fully distributed and reposted by channels on all Social Media.

#differentperspective

2 Likes

And then the #facepalm article

http://theantimedia.org/army-lost-1-billion-weapons/

US Army have lost US$ 1 Billion in weapons in Iraq

3 Likes

Let it not be said that Muslims didn’t cooperate with the authorities to report Abedi. Abedi flew a black Jihadi flag out of his window in Manchester. He was banned from his mosque. His Imam reported him. His family reported him. His friends reported him. He wasn’t a lone wolf – he was a known wolf.

Theresa May owes us an explanation.

8 Likes

Sunday Politics is very very good, watch it if you get the chance.

Salford Uni has to give an explanation concerning their policy of allowing racism being quite rightly to be reported but didn’t agree with Islamic issues as it could be seen as Islamophobic. This all needs to be brought out into the light and we need to have a discussion on it, Douglas Murray and Sara Khan were both equally good.

She certainly does, but i won’t be holding my breath. Even though May was Home Secretary for six years from 2010, apparently calling for ministerial responsibility is ‘playing politics with terrorism’. Far more important that a Labour MP is called to account for something she said 34 years ago! Go figure.

4 Likes

We won’t get one. She’s banking in the subject being deflected by some other story in the news, which will invariably happen. The UK electorate are shit at politics (me included) which is why we are where we are today. We’ve only got ourselves to blame.

:lou_sad:

1 Like

Got two minutes in and skyline was mentioned, built on slave labour with money funneled through to be cleaned. that said he is a reformer and alot better than the Saudis.= just don’t be a young boy who can ride camels.

Straight from the Donald trump approach to politics. You’ve just heard something on the TV and come on here and repeated it, almost word for word. What do you know about Salford university? Have you checked any of these “facts”? What do you know about Prevent? What I know about it is that it is pointless shit. It’s not a worthwhile program and that’s why lots of educational establishments are against it.

1 Like

I heard it and I agree with it nothing controversial there at all, prevent is better than nothing.

Do you know anything about it?

Prevent? Or that Salford Uni according to Douglas Murray is the only institution that didn’t enforce this?

Prevent

I know of its intention, a government led initiative to stop home grown terrorism.

So you don’t really know anything about it but still claim its “better than nothing”. I wonder why the NUT voted for it to be scrapped if it’s so good? I wonder why 90% of all people referred to the police as a result of prevent are not followed up? Because it’s a fucking stupid idea, that’s why. It’s ill thought out and some even argue that it does more harm than good.

2 Likes

I don’t proclaim to know but why haven’t all dropped it? Could it have helped in this case? Answer Douglas Murray and not me, Sara Khan is also the one you should be questioning. What do you propose?

Right off into the garden to build some shit, well it will be shit when I have finished.

I’m proposing that you don’t go around repeating things you hear on TV when you clearly don’t know anything about them. I’m questioning you because you’re the one who said it on here. Not all educational establishments have dropped it because it is a statutory requirement…not sure what’s happening to Salford. Part of Prevent is the teaching of British values. Do you think we would agree on this board what British values are?

The NUT always reject Tory policies on principle. I wouldn’t take anything they say remotely seriously.