Feminism

“Clit-choppers”?

“main clash facing feminism”?

“most neutrals”?

Nice one.

I would suggest you do a little more listening and a lot less summing up of an issue you don’t personally experience.

10 Likes

Jeez, Tramps, is that really what’s going on in your head? You make Lord D sound almost reasonable :lou_facepalm_2:

8 Likes

Perhaps you need to actually talk to some of the women you meet.

1 Like

On the original question - I’m thinking: typical PETA, do anything to get attention, pretty pathetic. (I don’t blame the models for doing it all at). I’m more annoyed with large sporting organisations that have influence over young girls and boys that keep doing this. E.g. Formula one and boxing. There’s no real gain, just a bit of meaningless titillation for male audiences, but pretty insulting for female viewers, and an unnecessary influence on the next generation.

6 Likes

You can blame my cousin. He dresses them.

What do you think the main sexist and anti-feminist “battlefronts” are in the UK in 2017?

This is a major issue actually. As I mentioned, the sexual assualt and rapes of over 1000 women in Cologne were totally covered up by the mainstream media because the perpetrators were non-white.

As such, given that the left’s stance on feminism has been proven to be totally dependent on the skin-colour of those involved - it does prompt me to roll my eyes somewhat when somehow bikini girls at Wimbledon are the primary example of women being oppressed.

I would suggest anyone who uses the phrase “clit-choppers” doesn’t give a monkey’s arse about the issue of FMG, or the women in Cologne, but is just using these issues to attempt to sound clever on a football forum.

Feminism isn’t about “battlefronts”. It’s just normal women going about their daily lives with an expectation of being treated as an equal to men, and frequently being disappointed.

If you really want to understand what those daily frustrations are (big ones and small ones), I would suggest you get off your silly copy and paste forum grandstanding, and ask women, nicely, what they experience. You never know, you might actually learn something.

Or you can carry on with your mansplaining patronising nonesense, while we sit back and roll our eyes. I’m easy.

13 Likes

has anyone here claimed this? Or are you only capable of straw manning and drawing false equivalences to pwn the lefties?

Couldn’t have put it better Lou.

2 Likes

This is a good way to hear what happens to women daily. https://everydaysexism.com/

1 Like

OK

Lou says she’s easy :lou_facepalm_2:

:lou_is_a_flirt:

Nothing wrong with being easy, Phil. Nothing wrong with liking sex, nothing wrong with liking looking at women or men.

More often than not, it’s just about power.

5 Likes

There’s this new charity too - Safe Gigs for Women - because some people think it’s ok to cop a feel in large crowds at gigs (still because it’s been going on for ages and hasn’t yet stopped).

http://sgfw.org.uk/

1 Like

Everyday sexism has been a complete revelation for me. For so many years I thought it was just me that didn’t like blokes shouting stuff at me in the street, or builders wolf whistling when I was a teenager. Or all the snide little put downs you have to deal with. Like I was a kill joy or something.

To realise so many other women experience it, and to rationalise what it is I was objecting to (but too young to understand) has given me so much more confidence in myself. It’s almost like before I thought something was wrong with me, and now I realise I’m completely normal.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more Lou absolutely nothing wrong with sex looking at male and female forms.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUgc6fxvnUAhULx7wKHQ7zAK0Q3ywIJzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4_cPa_79Ig8&usg=AFQjCNHQo9dM-sjGMuL86JYp4dZ2zsoD7Q

This isn’t a straw-man. The left’s reaction to feminist issues these days has been proven time and againt to be entirely dependent on the skin colour of the perpetrator and victim.

The Labour Party has a history of sex-segregating men and women at their rallies when the crowd is predominantly Asian.

Robin Thicke’s stupid little song was castigated as peak misogyny despite decades of rappers cursing out bitches and hoes.

The largest example of rapes and sexual assaults this decade was covered up by the mainstream media because the perpetrators were immigrants.

Can you not see why people might start to think that this supposed shock looks like insincere, disingenuous bullshit?

Really? Evidence please (assuming this ‘proof’ isn’t your personal bias).

Also, you seem to be equating feminism with the left. It is not a left- wing or right-wing thing. It is a person thing.

Where is Millie Tant these days still working for Viz?

I’ve rattled off three examples - you can begin by addressing those.

1. The sex assaults in Germany that were all over Twitter on New Year’s Day and reported by the mainstream media one week later
  1. The Labour Party holding sex-segregated meetings.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/05/labour-stays-silent-over-gender-segregation-at-party-rally/#

1. This huge disparity in feminist reaction between misogynistic lyrics dependent on the skin colour of the singer.

Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell

I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it
You’re a good girl
Can’t let it get past me
You’re far from plastic
Talk about getting blasted
I hate these blurred lines
I know you want it
I know you want it
I know you want it