Feminism

You’re right. It’s PC gone mad!

This is the kind of world we live in, isn’t it Tramps? Why can’t a self-respecting organization specify the body size and hair colour of it’s female employees? It’s all a liberal/leftie stitch up, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Because they’d run the risk of the email or phone call or whatever being reported and their company going bust thanks to all the negative PR they’d receive.

Just to clarify, I’m going to need proof before I believe CB Saints’ claim. Its incredibly far-fetched and the default position has t be one of scepticism I’m afraid.

Yeah, you’re dead right, Tramps. Negative PR from whom, eh? Yes, that’s right, the leftie libtard PC brigade, that’s who. Crazy but true, isn’t it?

Eh???

The job is not for a corporate and not In the Uk.

How about a midget?

Good debate on Radio5 this lunchtime on the issue. Favourite quote?

“Feminism. Because rich white girls need to feel oppressed too”

1 Like

Whats it for then?

You wish to apply?

New job not working out so well?

6 Likes

Depends what its for and where its at.

1 Like

It’s really easy to google ‘definition of harrassment’.

Citizens Advice often have some useful things.

The Equality Act 2010 protects you from harassment at work by your employer or colleagues. It includes things like abusive or threatening comments, jokes or behaviour.

If you’ve experienced harassment at work, you may be able to do something about it.

Read this page to find out more about harassment at work.

_ When is something harassment? _

Harassment is unwanted or unwelcome behaviour which is meant to or has the effect of either:

• violating your dignity, or
  • creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.

It doesn’t have to be directed at you - for example, if your colleagues make jokes or comments to each other within your earshot. Bullying can be unlawful harassment under the Equality Act.

Unwanted behaviour could be:

• spoken or written words
  • threats or abuse
  • offensive emails, tweets or comments on social networking sites
  • physical behaviour including physical gestures and facial expressions
  • jokes, teasing and pranks.

Harassment is a form of unlawful discrimination under the Equality Act. If you’ve been unlawfully harassed, you can take action under the Act.

If you’ve been harassed but it’s not unlawful discrimination, there may be other things you can do - for example, you can still complain to your employer about it or you may be able to take action under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

_ Why did the harassment happen? _

Harassment by someone at work is unlawful discrimination under the Equality Act if it’s because of, or related to :

• gender reassignment
  • race
  • religion or belief
  • sex
  • sexual orientation.

The Equality Act calls these things protected characteristics. Harassment which is because of one of these things is called harassment related to a protected characteristic.

_ What’s meant by sexual harassment? _

Sexual harassment is where the unwanted behaviour is of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment is also unlawful under the Equality Act.

This can include:

• sexual comments or jokes
  • physical conduct, including unwelcome sexual advances, touching, sexual assault
  • displaying pictures, photos or drawings of a sexual nature
  • sending emails with a sexual content.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad that we replaced the murky subjectivity of the word ‘harrassment’ with the measurable and clear metrics of ‘violating your dignity’.

It’s for a female that fits certain requirements(keep searching).

Surely it’s obvious where its at.

My wife works for a massive, national engineering company. They employ a load of graduates every year.

A female engineering graduate was placed on site. She was asked to report her experience for the company magazine.

The blokes on site asked her if she had a boyfriend. If she said yes, she was asked if she fancied a threesome or gangbang. If she said no, it was suggested that she should hook up with one of them.

Not sure what’s she warriors about. Can’t measure it so must be fine, eh Tramps? I’m sure she didn’t feel uncomfortable at all, a 22-year-old woman surrounded by dozens of rufty tufty blokes asking her questions like that.

2 Likes

Link to the company magazine where she said all this? I’d be interested to hear.

Mr Trampoline thinks he’s the Katie Hopkins of Sotonians.

5 Likes

For a extraordinarily rich individual, and that is all you are getting.

Hmm. I’m sorry to say it doesn’t therefore sound like a particularly representative example of endemic sexism supposedly rife across mainstream employment in the UK.

Hmm, have you researched this? Where are you’re findings? I would like to see them in a pie chart form.

4 Likes

If not a pie chart, then any kind of meat based pastry item, sausage roll etc.

4 Likes