Favourite Sandwich

This, but the end part with Colmans mustard.

My favourite prepacked sandwich is the M&S crumbly cheese with carrot chutney one.

1 Like

See I am like this with most things, butter gives so much more flavour to a sandwich or toast. Seems to bring out the flavour in fillings and toppings

White bloomer, butter, Richmond sausages, English mustard, Ketchup. Yum.

Am I alone in feeling a bit antsy that this thread is constantly at the top of papsweb? (Sorry if harshing buzzes.)

1 Like

I think that’s the Wensleydale, innit? Yes. Very nice.

1 Like

Yep

oh and bump :smile:

1 Like

I have no problem with this thread. I think it can help humanity.

e.g. There may be Saints fans out there that only know how to make pube sandwiches ( the ol’ short and curly, they calls it ).

This thread will have helped them immensely, everyone else to a lesser, but still useful degree.

I hate sandwiches. I just want you all to know that.

1 Like

All the earlier talk of onions made me feel quite queasy.

1 Like

Someone using the word queasy makes me feel queasy…

1 Like

Had one of my favourites at lunch time. White bloomer, ham, tomatoes, sliced cold new potatoes (left over from yesterday) and mayo.

Have to mop the bread in the juice from the sliced tomatoes :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re all going to be hugely FAT. If you’re not already.

1 Like

So rude, Furball! Maybe she has a high metabolism, or is very athletic!

(But yeah, generally carb overload sandwiches are a shortcut to getting porkie)

Ha, just re-read Furball message - I though he was calling Hoofinruth fat ! Rather than all of us :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve down-voted you for this. Richmond sausages are an absolute disgrace, pink processed tasteless Irish sh*te. I’m constantly mystified when England, the home of so many thousands of amazing bangers, ends up with supermarket shelves bursting at the seams with terrible rubbish like this.

Rant over.

No, it’s isn’t over. Dammit Goatface, sort it out man! Get yourself to Upton’s of Bassett, get some proper sausages lad.

4 Likes

Oh I agree. They always look too perfect to be real… I don’t trust what’s in em!

I’m a big fan of Uptons and am usually quite fussy about meat. Love a dirty sausage butty though. Soz!

I remember a great crack about a certain sausage brand.

“Walls. The only things not in 'em”