🏆⚽ FA Cup 4th Round 2023 - :saints: Saints v Blackpool :blackpoolfc:

How’d we get away with that, Blackpool should have scored there, tried to chip Cab for some reason.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

Some of @@goatboy’s goats in defence there and some how they don’t score

2 Likes

Ffs - how is it not 1:1 ?

2 Likes

Striker problem solved
Romain up front time

3 Likes

for rest of season get perraud up front instead of adams/armstrong etc.

4 Likes

Perraud on a hat-trick

2 Likes

I think we’ll be fine in the Championship.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

The lad took his goal well but defending was poor.

1 Like

Not a fucking chance can only just recieve emails with our bandwidth

Fuck me what is going on handbags at dawn

1 Like

What an awful game

3 Likes

Well that we harder than it should have been.

4 Likes

Last 15mins plus stoppage time was terrible- back to usual form.

Should be happy with the win, but can’t see us going much further if that’s the best we can offer.

2 Likes

Well, luck’s a fortune! Not a great 2nd half performance, however, sometimes you take the result. Poorer 2nd half display, man, we get such bipolar performances halves to halves! Love to see a solid, 90 min performance soon!

One thing that did perturb me a little, Mr Jones has to really get his message across to each player when he has a point to make. Now usually that is a given but our players really need to consider that we are in a pickle, he’s their manager and not to be all billy big bollocked about who they are not what they can do for the team,

3 Likes

‘Scrappy game’

FT: Southampton 2-1 Blackpool

Jo Tessem

Ex-Southampton player on BBC Radio Solent

Very scrappy game from Southampton. Looked out shape. Was very poor and very close to a replay.

Well done to Blackpool for their form today. Very good performance from them and looked better at times.

2 Likes

Comment on the BBC Have Your Say about the game:

L

Comment posted by laurence morey, today at 17:24laurence morey

17:24

Had a nightmare last night, Saints got relegated, PS (Pompey scum) come up via play offs, and i spent a fortune getting my jabs at doctors so i cud go to Pompey to follow Saints, if case i caught something, or one of them bit me COYS

The Skates got beaten by The Posh today so all is good.

5 Likes

I like the FA cup

3 Likes

Fucking shambolic. I never want to see Maitland-Niles in a first team shirt again and what happened to “front-foot aggresive football” that the Welsh twat as been wittering on about?

I picked the wrong time to give up alcohol. Mind you, is there a right time?

6 Likes