• Blackburn Rovers v Forest Green or Birmingham
  • Walsall v Leicester City
  • Sheffield Wednesday v Fleetwood Town
  • Manchester City or Chelsea v Oxford or Arsenal
  • Bristol City or Swansea v Chesterfield or West Brom
  • Brighton v Liverpool or Wolves
  • Fulham v Sunderland
  • Boreham Wood or Accrington Stanley v Cardiff or Leeds

All ties will take place between 27-30 January, dates and kick-off times TBC.

2 Likes

They can chant “Premier League you’re having a laugh” at us like we did to Ian Holloway, 2011 and wound him up.

Also played them in 76 4th Rd. Won Cup and 74 3rd Rd. Relegated.

Take your pick.

The Brett Ormerod Appreciation Derby

1 Like

Aka the Sideburn Special.

1 Like

Posh Spice memories

1 Like
  • It’s the FA Cup innit, shocks are part and parcel of it, and the shock is :saints: will play well and win comfortably, who knows Adams or Armstrong might even score.
  • :blackpoolfc: to win
  • :saints: to win
  • draw and replay at Bloomfield Road

0 voters

This result will be a shock.
Saints will win.
But unless Jay Jay or Dom get game time it will be totally pointless

Sutton’s Prediction :joy: Kiss of death….

Southampton v Blackpool

Premier League (20th) v Championship (23rd)
Who did they beat?
3R: Crystal Palace (PL) A 3R: Nott’m Forest (PL) H

Blackpool upset Nottingham Forest in the third round but they are in a relegation battle in the Championship, and are without a win in 10 league games.

Their new manager Mick McCarthy will make them hard to beat, but it’s difficult to see them getting past Southampton in his first game in charge.

Saints might be bottom of the Premier League but their performances have definitely been improving recently.

Of course staying up is their priority, but Southampton boss Nathan Jones knows the importance of the cup after ending his losing streak by beating Crystal Palace in round three.

I’ve been really impressed by James Ward-Prowse in his number 10 role, and Saints should win this comfortably.

Sutton’s prediction: 4-0

Krept’s prediction: 2-1

4-0 :joy:

JWP won’t be in the #10 role much longer if at all Chris.
That’s Alcarez’s slot

J-J Morgan has refused a contract and is off to Man City

Why? He’ll only end up back here.

6 Likes

Morning from the lands of Oz!

Know y’all hate it, so here’s your weekly dose of optimism!

Don’t care on result, long way off a good FA Cup run, I would be much more happy with a good performance. Quicker passing, playing through the lines into our no10 JW…er Alcarez and obviously, hitting the back of the onion net.

We, and I mean ALL of us, need an almost feel-good circuit breaker so we can get back to being invested in the forward momentum of the club. Picking it to pieces is some peoples jam, mine it is not, though I can get low like the rest of you! Bless ya’s, still love ya’s all

4 Likes

Bad news

1. @OzSaintDave is optimistic again
  2. BeIN Sport 2 is listed as showing the game so the DXB krew have invited Blandy to Barasti (no Saints supporting sporting icon has ever seen us win there) & I can watch the game at home

@BTripz that’s a perma-ban right there?

:wink:

1 Like

8b0b844a4f5d35d2519c50b5205bb12d--father-ted-charlie-hebdo

2 Likes

The tribe has spoken!

Sad times with the brothers you connect with over time and space turn on you coz you see life at a different point of view than they are capable of.

I shall refrain from sprinkling hope in your lives, it seems unenjoyable from your ends!

Of course I may have missed all the sarcasm in your posts but even if I did, the tribe has spoken!

4 Likes

We’re just jealous, Dave. You’ve still got that youthful optimism we all had once, before a lifetime of following Southampton FC ground it out of us like dog ends on a concrete pavement. Don’t ever lose that and become the cynic you so often see on here. :+1::+1:

5 Likes