🏆⚽ FA Cup 4th Round 2023 - :saints: Saints v Blackpool :blackpoolfc:

Dave we rely on you to keep us from plunging into the worst depths of despair- keep up the good work even though the rest of us are the most miserable bastards ever, except everyone else born outside of God’s own County who are worse (apart from you and anyone else on this site who applies for non-miserable bastard status)

4 Likes

We all love @OzSaintDave

7 Likes

Speaking as the other Sotonian optimist I’ve always appreciated Dave’s support…I need you Dave, I can’t carry the weight of the world alone.

4 Likes

Don’t forget @PhilippineSaint , the eternal optimist. He never fails to predict a Saints win, and usually backs up his conviction with cold hard coin of the realm.

1 Like

Thats for the kind words everyone!

Was low earlier but your posts and playing a killa gig this afternoon has given me the warm and fuzzies.

So back to my ever optimistic was i am!!

Lets fkn rock n roll this one and for a special tip, we gonna get the result against the Toon too :wink::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Because of the shit odds i have had to lay out 50 beer tokens to get 75 back
But yes I will always predict a Saints win :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Featherweight team.
JWP not even on the bench

1 Like

I’m liking the fact that Mara is getting starts.
Think he has a bit more guile about him than Che & the more he plays the more he could come good in the league as we all know we ain’t gonna find a striker in 5 days

1 Like

I’d forgotten all about Maitland-Niles.

I’ve been trying to forget about Maitland-Niles

4 Likes

Got it on in the office

4 Likes

Has Aribo touched the ball yet?

JWPERRAUD!
Boom

1 Like

We done a goal

1 Like

Good freekick from Perraud

Can you live stream that?

1 Like

Soccerstreams_100
Cycling Entertainment working fine

Ummm
When did we sign Messi?
And why are we playing him at left back?

Fulham 0-1 down at home to Sunderland

He’s making plenty of errors