Explosions at the Manchester Evening News Arena

Totalitarian regimes that export extremism, they wouldn’t suffer it in their borders, heavens no.

Or not without huge disproportionate response, ask Yemen.

Yes. But it is too obvious for too many.

Let’s just say the security services here were trained by the best and leave it there.

1 Like

I am currently eating dried pig and drinking a pint of tequila slush puppy but I will come back to this thread later. :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Great post Barry. Now kindly list how many UAE Nationals have committed attacks.

For the first time I have to call you out.

Moron

Here you go again! What happened last night is sickening. In April I mentioned a report in The Guardian that said that 6 people had been knifed to death in London in separate incidents in a week. This too is sickening but you don’t seem interested in anything unless in involves Muslims/migrants. I would be good to see you ranting about things that didn’t involve Muslims or our French manager.

I believe I was writing in response to the term coexistence, context SOG, context.

Hoe much money is channeled through there for the funding of extremists groups?

Man detained in Birmingham after being caught in the vigil there with a knife and baseball bat.

Got a link to the story Baz?

Not sure that this is the thread to have some of these discussions. I don’t have many words about what happened last night. Finding the press coverage quite intrusive. Inane questions to grieving people. Enough. Let them be.

15 Likes

spot on.

3 Likes

BBC News a few minutes ago.

Exactly right, well said.

2 Likes

I’d humbly disagree, @intiniki . These points come up in discussions and you either ignore them or address them with a decent counter-point.

It would seem Manchester agrees.

Mancunians turned their anger on the English Defence League when the far-right group held a display in the wake of last night’s deadly bombing.

Men carrying English flags clashed with police and protesters outside the Arndale Shopping Centre in the city, which was briefly evacuated on Tuesday morning.

But they were outnumbered by Mancunians who condemned their protest of the attack, which happened after an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena and killed 22 people, including ‘many’ children, Prime Minister Theresa May said.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/mancunians-show-real-manchester-spirit-as-they-shout-down-edl-protesters-6655982/#ixzz4hvjOT8lm

1 Like

keep fanning the flames

Ta.

I am not saying we shouldn’t have debate. But maybe not just now. Can’t we and the media just back off a bit? It sometimes feels like we have to also be part of a big event and this is how we do it.

Plus some people don’t really have a productive counter point and then we keep going round and round having same old discussions.

7 Likes

But we’re so close to solving this

1 Like