Explosions at the Manchester Evening News Arena

That’s awful, absolute bastards.

8 year old Saffie Rose Roussos the youngest announced dead. So far :lou_sad:

Katie Hopkins reported to the police :lou_smiley:

Someone brave and Compassionate

NYT just announced Islamic State claims responsibility. Cunts

This is 100% how I see it. People are saying how did thy get in with the device. Now I do not think they sat through the gig and waited until il the end of the show. They turned up before the end and waited for the exit gates to be opened, then went into the concourse with huge crowds and set the device off. I was in the arena only 2 weeks ago and jammed packed on the way out.

What will need to happen now is a fence up all the way round the outside so people cannot just walk in at the end. Or something along these lines. Whatever security will need to higher.

Shocking is an understatement, but you cannot stop a loon from doing this in pubic, but there should have been a measure in place to stop someone just walking in off the streets. I fear for sporting events over here as well.

I’d take that with a pinch of salt. They have a history of laying claim to every attack, just to boost their reputation.

3 Likes

No walls can stop this, we have to accept it if we aren’t going to take an Israel esque type of response and lifestyle, that’s it, there is no political solution, no appeasement and no end game.

This isn’t the Irish problem, this is for the hearts and minds of fundamental Islam, who funded ISIS at the start? What states?
There is no happy ending.

We do what we have always done. We carry on with our lives. We treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves. We dont let evil come between us. We continue to understand that, since we crawled out of the swamp until the planet is no more, humankind will continue to have elements who murder, rape and steal from each other, but that the vast majority are peaceful, decent people who just want a quite and happy life. Even if these extremists were to suddenly disappear, shit will still happen. Solve this problem and there will be another around the corner.

2 Likes

I dunno how much grassing comes out of the muslim community, but i think that’s the area that needs encouraging. More grassing. There’s a bloke in my mosque, he’s a bit shifty. Tks for tip, have a free iphone. That kind of thing.

8 years old, bet she’d had a fucking great time as well.

Disgusting cunts.

3 Likes

So we have to accept it and that’s it? I have just been told by a lady her friends daughter died last night in this, would you say that’s acceptable?

I wouldn’t.

“We’ll get the guy, and anyone who Helped Him.” It ain’t much, but that’s the closest anyone ever gets to Justice. There ain’t no crime where we get to say, “it’ll never happen again”.

Can you delete your post please Bearsy.

2 Likes

If you’re making light of what Bearsy said this morning Ostrich I suggest you rethink your humour?

Of course it’s not acceptable Barry but what do you suggest, that we go out and start killing people randomly because they might commit something like this.

We’ve tried it before and look where it has got us, an endless circle of violence is not the answer.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/2010LeeHurst/status/866930321132048384

4 Likes

I suggest you rethink pretty much everything you’ve ever thought, but that’s by the by.

Except your views on Derby and on the Spinnaker Tower, which are pretty solid.

I’m not suggesting anything of the sort, I am saying a pacifist attitude obviously doesn’t work and neither does violence either, how many attacks have they had in the Balkans and Poland?

Still not quite sure what you’re suggesting Bazza.

4 Likes

Dodo rustling?

5 Likes

What I am saying is why do terrorist actions take place in one location over another? Why Manchester, UK?
It would seem all we can do is catch them before they strike if we’re lucky, so really we’re accepting defeat, very depressing.