Explosions at the Manchester Evening News Arena

I didn’t find it offensive but hey ho. Deleted now so no dramas.

1 Like

Maybe he misread it? I can’t see anything offensive in Bearsy’s post.

odd coming from me I know, but can we get back on topic pls! I don’t want to be Under Discussion on this thread pls!

4 Likes

What did you say Bearsy?

Probably an innocent remark taken outr of context.

I have deliberatly not said anything on this because I upset the whole of facebook when the French one happened.

At least he didn’t say something really daft:

2 Likes

Any educated person who uses the term Final Solution knows exactly what they are proposing.

Daily Mail readers are giving a thumbs-up to her hate, and they continue to pay her wages - they should take a fucking good look at themselves.

And she can’t even spell Manchester.

10 Likes

Today of all days is a great time to not bicker. I read bearsys message and I have no doubt his intent was not to offend. Knee jerk reactions and finding reasons to be offended are really really silly in my own humble little opinion.

X

7 Likes

This from FB just now. Scarey how many likes this comment got…

“…its time to covertly make the Suspects disappear. Make their associates disappear and make their families disappear if necessary . There has to be a point where the welfare of millions does outweigh the personal health of a murderous cunt.”

Do people really think or realise what they are suggesting before they post. :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

It’s becoming an increasingly common trope in right-wing circles:

3 Likes

It will get likes as it reactionary bollocks but we deal with nations that do this all the time and its run of the mill, we did it in Northern Ireland or colluded with loyalists I add to save lives.

The question is would you kill to save lives? That’s the question.

If the act and the grief it causes isnt bad enough, we then get the twats crawling out from under their stones spouting their bile. You could bet your mortgage on Hopkins saying something unpleasant. Another unfortunate after effect is that May will probably regain some lost ground as she will be seen as being stong and stable and will cast Corbyn as a friend of terrorism.

Unfortunately these atrocities will carry on until we find a different way to deal with extremism. What we are doing at the moment clearly is not working.

My heart goes out to all who have lost loved ones, children or adults. No one deserves to lose their life in this way.

3 Likes

Arndale now evacuated.

First we have to find the reason for this before we just to conclusions, terrorism yes but the reason for it? The middle East, disaffection with the UK, political or religious.
I’d start though and point that we’re proxy to Iran and Saudi.

That’s not a dig, Bazza.

Lot’s of things swirl around at time like this, just good to try keep up-to-date.

1 Like

Not a problem just quoting what Adrian Chiles has said on five live.

1 Like

Theresa May saying about British spirit and I have no doubt much was shown but these people don’t want to or feel British at all, they don’t align to any nation as their highest authority is God.
Most people in this Country put nation before God as we’re secular by and large so straight away we’re on totally different philosophical paths so the best we can hope the very best is tolerance not acceptance and parallel lives.

In 500 years it’ll be different when they’ve had their reformation and start putting nations before God, and then after all that we can then start taking down borders and hopefully being one race.

So until then what do we do?

Journalists, eh? Why the hell would they hound this poor guy? All to fill some more column inches…

2 Likes