:evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints: (PL)

And as I was the one accusing you of same, can I just say how lovely it is to read these nice comments. :star_struck:

Agree with you on the comments and prediction too, by the way.

1 Like

WTF…he’s only played about 20mins and now his hamstring is fucked.

C’mon the peeps, lets see what you think

• Everton Win
  • Saints Win
  • Score draw
  • Bore Draw

0 voters

I’ll be there, on my way back from Aberdeen via Carlisle and confidently predict a 2-0 win.

2 Likes

Depends on the format that hugehes plays. 3 at the back and two up front sees is beaten ifeel.

1 Like

Tend to agree. Save that for week 32 and needing to win most of our remaining games. Works for someone each and every season

I take it you were cunted when you wrote that @saintbletch?

1 Like

Looking at the poll we are very optimistic on this site :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Almost rock n roll time. How we all feeling?

I’m fairly drunk so that’s a good sign

3 Likes

Me too. But my drunkeness came from last night’s excesses (Supernova Brut IPA by Dark Revolution - highly recommended).

I had forgotten that I posted a qualification to my prediction that we’d lose.

I was drunk at the time, but I agree with myself.

If we play 3 at the back and two up-front (which I don’t believe he will) then we’ll be overrun in midfield. 3 at the back and 1 up front sees us probably not scoring and probably losing. 4 at the back and 4-2 or 3-3 ahead then I think we stand a chance of scoring and a win.

Again, my downer on 3 at the back comes from Bertrand and Cedric’s reluctance to operate box to box. Fix that and I reckon it could be good for us.

FWIW I’ve been playing Fifa with 4 at the back and been like Charlie Sheen…Epic Winning :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

banging 7 gram rocks whilst playing FIFA is not advisable.

1 Like

Nah, been hanging with Tinky Winky’s purse :lou_lol:

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what that means mate. More worrying is that @vag and @beltch do…

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

I’m glad you cavetaed that like that because I was going to add the same caveat.

I think he may try 3 at the back with 1 up front and if either Dead Man Walking or Bert rand don’t ackle he’ll swop it out.

1 Like

I see no one has gone for the borer draw yet :lou_facepalm_2:

Just in case we need some naughty Nuns

1 Like

Watch this Cob and you can join in the fun :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

Oh, dear

Thanks, I think…

:lou_facepalm_2: