:evertonfc: Everton v Saints :saints: (PL)

:evertonfc: v :saints:

I have good feelings about this,
The toffee’s I know are already saying how easy it is going to be for them.
I reckon they will end up with egg on there faces and we will nick a 0-1 win.
the monster at the back with a header midway through the second half.

We’re going to lose 3-0

On what basis @fatso ?

On the basis that they’re better than us

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what system he goes with. Whilst I only managed to watch the extended highlights in the end, it does seem that we were far from great with the 3 CBs in the first half. But improved with the change to a back four.

As I was recently accused of only offering disparaging comments about our players, I would like to take this opportunity to say that I thought my mate Redmond looked much improved on Saturday. He got the ball down and drove at their defence a good few times, like a good winger should do. It was good to see and credit where it is due.

McCarthy had a good game as well and justified his position as number 1. I’ve seen a number of fans claiming that Gunn should be starting… clearly forgetting McCarthy’s form last season when he earned the right to wear the number 1 shirt. I note both are being talked about for the next England squad as Butland is playing Championship football and Southgate has previously refused to pick players that aren’t plying their trade in the top division.

Vestergaard also looked good and made some important clearances. He should probably avoid backheeled volleys though.

No idea how this one will pan out but I think I would quite happily settle for a score draw.

4 Likes

How so?

Details dammit!

And as I was the one accusing you of same, can I just say how lovely it is to read these nice comments. :star_struck:

Agree with you on the comments and prediction too, by the way.

1 Like

WTF…he’s only played about 20mins and now his hamstring is fucked.

C’mon the peeps, lets see what you think

• Everton Win
  • Saints Win
  • Score draw
  • Bore Draw

0 voters

I’ll be there, on my way back from Aberdeen via Carlisle and confidently predict a 2-0 win.

2 Likes

Depends on the format that hugehes plays. 3 at the back and two up front sees is beaten ifeel.

1 Like

Tend to agree. Save that for week 32 and needing to win most of our remaining games. Works for someone each and every season

I take it you were cunted when you wrote that @saintbletch?

1 Like

Looking at the poll we are very optimistic on this site :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Almost rock n roll time. How we all feeling?

I’m fairly drunk so that’s a good sign

3 Likes

Me too. But my drunkeness came from last night’s excesses (Supernova Brut IPA by Dark Revolution - highly recommended).

I had forgotten that I posted a qualification to my prediction that we’d lose.

I was drunk at the time, but I agree with myself.

If we play 3 at the back and two up-front (which I don’t believe he will) then we’ll be overrun in midfield. 3 at the back and 1 up front sees us probably not scoring and probably losing. 4 at the back and 4-2 or 3-3 ahead then I think we stand a chance of scoring and a win.

Again, my downer on 3 at the back comes from Bertrand and Cedric’s reluctance to operate box to box. Fix that and I reckon it could be good for us.

FWIW I’ve been playing Fifa with 4 at the back and been like Charlie Sheen…Epic Winning :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like