šŸšø Epstein

You mean he was suicided, like Kelly. Quite possible, in fact quite likely imho.

Why kill him?
He didnā€™t do all that shit on his own. He had masters and killing the workers is a shit recruitment policy.
That prison hasnā€™t lost an ā€œat riskā€ inmate to suicide in 21 years(since new regs) but do now and the initial report says ā€œneeds more investigationā€. Why?
Hereā€™s the thing. If you were doing what he was and letā€™s pretend he worked alone*. If youā€™re supplying the most immoral services to the most powerful people in the world, that could destroy them, donā€™t you think he might have foreseen the importance of an ā€œinsurance policyā€.
If nothing new comes out and itā€™s brushed off as a suicide without open investigation, heā€™s still alive.

* he clearly didnā€™t. How did a man without the qualifications get a job in a prestigious school, then a job in big finance. Both came about because of the intervention of the father of the present US attorney general.
Small world(apparently).

Handy Andy is in deep deep shit.

Even if he is innocent of any wrongdoing, his colossal lack of judgement should be enough to keep him hidden away for the rest of his days. Shame that.

With Harry the private jet flying eco warrior - the royals are have a pretty shit week

Heā€™s fucked.

What is eminently provable, in council estate parlance heā€™d never use himself, is that ā€œmy mate is a nonce and I donā€™t careā€

https://twitter.com/deYook/status/1164474301782941698?s=20

3 Likes

Seems the more Prince Andrew tries to escape this shit, the worse he makes it.

Dude, you hung out with him after his sex conviction. Where the fuck are you getting your news?

3 Likes

Which is not illegal in the UK.

But may be elsewhere in the world if you know the laws.
I am not defending him but when I was 20 and in Miami at a bar they said you have to be 21 to drink here. Responce ā€œI am English we drink at 18 wherever we areā€. They served me.

Well the forced bit may be.

I was not forced to drink.

If you are going to fuck up, never do it in the US.

This is textbook US lawyer playbook stuff. Ratchet and ratchet the pressure publically, even if the claims are false - it doesnā€™t matter to them. At some point one party cracks, a check is written and it all gets sealed

We will never know what happened

1 Like

Yeah generally the forced bit sounds a bit illegal doesnā€™t it.

The USA is a strange place. All sorts of different ages of consent in different states although think itā€™s generally 16 plus now but there are still child marriages (as young as 14) in some too.

1 Like

Not so much the 17 years old bit. More the ā€˜forced to have sex withā€™ bit.

1 Like

9 Likes

The Aussies are loving going into bat on this one.

Surely thatā€™s anti-semitic, you canā€™t investigate Israeli links.

3 Likes
1 Like

Interesting stuff. Would be interesting to know when the articles from the MSM from the 1990s were wiped from the internet. My money would be on sometime in the last few months! There will be a bit of panicking in high places trying to stop this article getting wider viewing. Mintpressnews can expect a knock on the door i reckon. No wonder Betty Windsor looked a bit distracted when she was giving Borisā€™ party political broadcast this morning! But no doubt she will have been made aware which side of her bread is buttered.

https://twitter.com/C4Dispatches/status/1185827995229048832

Marina Hyde nailing it.

3 Likes