šŸšø Epstein

https://twitter.com/Ciara87C/status/1189550937976791041?s=20

4 Likes

Iā€™m devastated at this news. Donald Trump always told us that he was a great guy, so why would anyone want to kill him?
Could it be that he had some dirt on people in high places, who wanted him silenced? Surely not?
Oh, hang on. Are you thinking what iā€™m thinking?
If Jimmy Saville had been outed while he was still alive he would have suffered a similar fate for sure. Just like Saville, Epstein was supplying underage kids to the rich and powerful, right to the very top . He knew too much about the predilictions of these elite. And why is Ghislaine Maxwell still free, why is she not being investigated? What a disgusting world we live in.

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SirajAHashmi/status/1190827744155832320?s=20

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely telling the truth. 100%. No lying here. Not a bit. No truth bent. No way never.

1 Like

Lol. This is hilariousā€¦

2 Likes
2 Likes

He might as well have just said ā€œok Iā€™m guiltyā€.

2 Likes

So it looks like the Grand Old Duke Of York has dropped a bollock, defying all the advice from his advisors and giving an interview to Newsnight, digging as deeper hole for himself with his lies and denials. Perfect timing, after a week of absolute disaster from Johnson there is only one story being spread over all the BBC and the MSM this weekend. The ultimate dead cat flung on the table! What on earth are the BBC playing at? We are in the middle of a General Election campaign, probably the most important election for years, we have had a week where the Prime Minister has had, by any yardstick a disastrous start, exposed daily as a liar, frightened to face the general public, the police investigating allegations of corruption by the government, going over the head of another party offering bribes and inducements to his candidates to stand down in a clear attempt to illegally rig the outcome of an election. It just shows you the lengths the establishment will go to to distract from all this, poor, thick as two short planks Randy Andy is the perfect fall guyā€¦ Nobody will be talking about anything else for the next month!
Apparently the reason he stayed friendly with Epstein and stayed at his mansions and visited his Paedo Island with him, even after Epsteinā€™s conviction was because he was, ā€œtoo honourableā€. Right! And he has no recollection of ever knowing the young lady he was photographed with, dancing at Tramps, participating in a orgy afterwards, etc etc. Out of touch, over privileged scum. ā€œI did not have sexual relations with this young girl, i was too honourableā€. Now where have we heard that before? At least Monica was over eighteen. What fools they try and make of us, the general public. A privileged Prince, dipping his wick where he shouldnā€™t and we are supposed to show empathy. Why didnā€™t Emily Maitlis show him the photo of him with his arm around the underage girl and say, "well hereā€™s a photo of you with her, do you remember her now?ā€™. Fat chance. He is a shameful liar. Sometimes one has to admire the Russian and French approach to monarchy doesnā€™t one!

We will never know the truth about this, just remember some of the other names in Epsteinā€™s little black book, and some of the guests on his Paedo Express private jet. Tony Blair, Peter Mandelson, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, US attorney general William Barr, Woody Allen, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, and many more of the usual suspects. This will go the same way as the Skripal affair and the death of Dr David Kelly. These paedos will never admit it, itā€™s a house of cards, one falls, they all fall. Epsteins death was a warning to all of them to keep shtum. Committed suicide in a high security prison, when miraculously the CCTV cameras stopped working and the guards fell asleep!
Why is Ghislaine Maxwell still walking free? She was the pimp. Pimping underage girls. Reports that she is a Mossad asset, as was her late father. Untouchable? And why arenā€™t #metoo on the case, or does that only apply to male perpetrators?

Apparently there are some great new reviews on the Woking site.

Iā€™ve not watched it yet. My partner gave me a brief review.

1 Like

whenever I have had a glass like that in front of the laptop it inevitably gets tipped over and a new laptop gets purchased.:rage:

I thought it was done now because of the Amy Robach tape, which doesnā€™t look good for the Saxe Coburg Gothaā€™s.

I thought Matlis did quite well.

The angle she did not take but should have was:

ā€œyouā€™re still in contact with Ghislaine Maxwell, sheā€™s pictured in that photo with you, you deny any memory of it being taken, have you asked Ghislaine whether she remembers it being taken?ā€

Then, depending on how he answers, you ask him if he will urge Ghislaine Maxwell to go on record in his defence.

I canā€™t see how he can maintain a friendship with Maxwell and respect her decision to not go on record about any of this.

Hereā€™s the linked to video:

1 Like

So he remembers a pizza parlor

" Because going to Pizza Express in Woking is an unusual thing for me to do, a very very unusual thing for me to do"

But doesnā€™t remember sex with young girls becauseā€¦

1 Like

After revealing that he suffered Anhidrosis for a reason never known before, i wonder if his reason for the miracle cure will be as convincing?
As pointed out somewhere else maybe he should keep it simple.

I have no idea why Prince Andrew isnā€™t answering every question with ā€œyeah, but did you see who my big brother hung out with?ā€.

Jim couldā€™ve fixed it.

1 Like