🚸 Epstein

I did read it and I am not discounting it. #Pizzagate didn’t start when it came to the attention of the news, it’s been going on for a LONG time.

I have based my beliefs on 20 years of being labels a “conspiracy theorist”.

If you still believe Russia “possibly infiltrated” and “meddled in the outcome” of the 217 election, that’s cool, I have my understanding of world events that do seem to be poles apart to most on here.

I also believe that the Web is cast very wide and deep. Things are going to come up that will challenge all you believe is true with the world.

May be nothing but
https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1161204627284488198?s=19

No, that was us and the DNC.

Still not understanding your dismissal because the words pizza shop appear. Are we to discount the possibility of abduction from pizza shops because of a previous lie?
Again not saying it’s true, but no one has come up with any reason to doubt it, whilst all doubting it. Strange thinking.

That’s the fun of being a “theorist”. I try to look at anything the MSM is telling the populace and instead of saying “well, it’s from the media so it must be true!”, I do do due diligence based firstly on my beliefs and moral compass, then I do research of not so MSM news sites and come to a balanced opinion.

Yes, I do believe the word “pizza” is key in this story no matter who was the guilty party towards the child. Let me ask you this, if it “was” Trump, how did she get to be in the same room as him? We seem to not be considering the Abductors in this whole situation. Who were they, what were their motives? How did she end up with Trump? Was she delivered to his door? Was it on Epstein’s Island?

My honest hope is you have a look into these questions and you may then have the opportunity to develop a new perspective on it, you may not. At least you can say you would know more about the topic which can only do you good

Then there’s this beauty

Mafia probably according to the article.

"Trump’s association with Mafia bosses resulted from intermediary services provided by the infamous mobbed-up lawyer Roy Cohn (shown at left), someone also known for his prurient sexual interests involving young men. Cohn, who represented leaders in both the Genovese and Gambino mobs, died in 1986 from complications from AIDS. Before that, however, as Trump’s business attorney, friend and mentor, Cohn made the right “introductions” for Trump in the organized crime underground of the New York City area, including Connecticut.

It is very likely that Trump’s focus on girls and young women involved compromising him with “favors” that were provided by mob elements in New York and elsewhere, such as Waterbury. And, considering Waterbury’s current obfuscation on providing official information on Maria’s abduction and Giordano’s mob ties and pedophile problems, concerned citizens might reasonably demand answers regarding basic information about the kidnapped girl — as well as how those secrets relate to the city’s troubled past and current politics."

The article gives potential answers to all your other above questions, including witness statements.
Can you show any reason to dismiss the whole thing because of what the place of abduction is called, or any other dubious mention of pizza shop before 1993? Sorry i’m still not getting why it should be so easily dismissed when you consider the evidence available.

Good rational discussions here, enjoying it.

Firstly, did you read the image above? What’s your take on that? Could be complete and utter bollocks but so could the story you are quoting.

Is it completely unfathomable that those witnesses are pawns in the game? On the take too? Might sound absurd but lets throw it in to the mixer.

The whole “before 1993” question comes down to your thoughts/beliefs on how long do you think this whole shenanigans has been going on? Do you believe children’s involvement in this underbelly has just started? I personally believe it has been going on for aeons.

It’s just one of the thousands of groups that work for a certain agenda, which seems to happen everywhere and on all sides.

Not unfathomable, but there are a lot of them and their statements are consistent. For now they have to be given the benefit of the doubt.

This is where i get confused. Of course it’s been going on for aeons, but how does that dismiss it happening outside a pizza shop? This abduction case is real, although what happened after the abduction is open to question.

Maybe we were both confused. I’m not trying to dismiss it and I think we are on the same page here.

th%20(6)

It probably did happen outside of a pizza shop, that I am not debating. I was wondering, out loud perhaps, how Donald gets inserted into every article at the minute with negative connotations but if it wasn’t him why the real perpetrators aren’t brought to fair and equitable justice.

This isn’t a new article, so not something that’s been written to suit the present agenda. I was following links from something else, came across it and found it disturbing that so much seems to have been hushed up.
Whoever done what needs full and open investigation. Anything less is a problem.

1 Like

Check out some of the comments on this article. Quite a few seem to think it is ok to have sex with / lust over under age girls. That, you know, they’re fertile girls and it’s just normal. Totally ok for a rich white guy (and maybe some of those commenting)?

https://twitter.com/BrainTaylorBBC/status/1161313756401537026?s=20

1 Like

Gratifying to see the public support for him on Twatter.

Yep, I’m pretty sure “turbo-nonce” is a term of endearment.

3 Likes

Just a shame it is a parody account

3 Likes

An interesting read.

1 Like

I do wonder who his paymasters were. Big mates with Ghislane Maxwell, whose father was a Mossad agent. That’s a lot of compromising material that a certain political lobby might use for influence.

1 Like

Apparently ghislaine maxwell has disappeared, reliably reported to be in Israel. She will be protected there. No way will they allow her to be questioned by the fbi or anyone else, just imagine if she spilled her guts as part of a plea bargain. Not that it would ever be allowed to happen, she would go the same way as epstein. The way he was dealt with, in plain sight, sends a powerful message to anyone else thinking of trying to save their neck by co operating. Let’s face it, she has the goods on a lot of very powerful people, from British royals through to ex prime ministers, presidents, and assorted billionaires. They are a mafia, and the usual rules apply. We will never find out the half of it.

2 Likes

You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my five pounds.

1 Like

Bollocks. Corbyn is not as brave/anonymous/no-mark as me (delete where appropriate).