đŸ» Endangered Bear

As you don’t have much time, can I ask that you solve Riemann’s hypothesis, its been on my mind for a while and keeps me awake at night:

‘‘The prime number theorem determines the average distribution of the primes. The Riemann hypothesis tells us about the deviation from the average. Formulated in Riemann’s 1859 paper, it asserts that all the ‘non-obvious’ zeros of the zeta function are complex numbers with real part 1/2’’

You did state you could normally crack something out in a minute or two. Good News as well as them fine chaps at the Clay Mathematics Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts, will spunk up $1mil if you can solve it.

I don’t have a burning question more of a burning sensation when I pee!! Any advice?

This is cool, this is like the Ask @Redslo thread all over again

1 Like

Have you ever done a poo so big that you had to break it in half with a stick before it would flush?

Flush? He shits in the woods

3 Likes

I used to work with a fella who did one of those every morning. He just left it there to terrorise the office until mid-morning when the bomb disposal unit arrived to defuse it.
Not nice.

Why is warburtons toastie bread slightly too big/tall for the toaster, meaning the top bit doesn’t toast properly?

Turn offending slice side-on. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Buy a bigger toaster

Too big. If you flip it, the middle burns - which is why this is a burning question.

Do they come in various sizes? Like not the machine itself but the toast slot bit.

Right, I have looked this up. ffs, invent a bear in my head and then answer the questions myself. The biggest toaster you can get is a long slot toaster. I am pretty sure I have this and the warbdic still pops its head out like a meerkat in a hole.

Stop eating toast. No more problems, you might get a few quid for the under sized appliance and you’ll have a bit more room in the kitchen.

Yeah, you should really stop eating bread, it’s not that good for you and blocks you up

I wouldn’t go that far Bob. A couple of (deep)fried slices for breakfast will set him up for the day.

Too cheap to buy a decent sized toaster maybe?

Welcome back, Bear.

In light of recent events, revelations and clarifications, do we think it more important or less important than ever to point out that you is our best poster and certainly much better than Tokyo?

• More important
  • Less important
  • About the same

0 voters

You really are a sad twat pap. Why don’t you fuck off just for a while and don’t fuck up the one thread on here with any potential for about a year?

1 Like

Ah, the fabled Dreadnought.

Drop one of those bad boys and your core body temperature automatically drops by 10 degrees
You certainly shiver afterwards.

3 Likes

Yep they were proper ocean-goers.

1 Like

Conrad Knight Socks.