šŸ‡¾šŸ‡Ŗ Don't mention Yemen

And the Government will continue to allow it because it makes so much money.

People conveniently ignore the fact that weā€™re virtually at the top of the Premier League of facilitating death and destruction

Itā€™s embarrassing frankly

And?

Empty grandiose statement meaning fuck all.

I havenā€™t said that have I, heads get chopped all the time there, your bleeding heart only beats when its in tune to your agenda. Fuck if I am swallowing that.

Why not? The lesser of two evils quite simply, you disagree, provide me with an example of US extraction that provides peace in the Middle East?

Trump isnā€™t in power and he has no relevance and I donā€™t know Iā€™m even humouring this retarded sentence.

I donā€™t sleep as I have restless leg syndrome but if I didnā€™t I wouldnā€™t think of this poorly exercised and thought out view points displayed on here.

Theyā€™ll all in tory places mainly and thats the reason why they remain, votes.

This probably explains your cheerful and Sunny disposition

(Iā€™m sorry to hear that btw. Have suffered in the past)

Had it for years, when people say they didnā€™t sleep well last night I quietly smirk think try 20 years, the only way I can sleep is if I get pissed which quite obviously isnā€™t helpful.

1 Like

To be fair the UK has always taken a strong moral stance on arms sales, we will only sell weaponry to nations that can afford to buy them. I doubt that the UK will stop itā€™s support for Saudi Arabia as Steve ā€˜Bungsā€™ Baker, and several more MPs of all persuasions would suffer serious revenue shortages from their military pals.

1 Like

Its not support as such, it is simply selling arms to people who want to buy them, morally its wrong but morals, money and mpā€™s donā€™t exactly work in the way many would want, I once pointed this out to a scouser who was anti war (quite rightly), I told him to look across the water and pointed out Cammel Laird who used to employ 20,000 people building ships that went to war and killed people.
War is huge business and has its fingers in lots of pies, doesnā€™t make it right simply makes it reality.
What send the defence business into bankruptcy is if factions, groups and faiths agreed a peace deal in the middle east, you think that will happen anytime soon?

Itā€™s a bit of a stretch to equate building ships at Cammell Laird with Saudi Arabia dropping British bombs on defenceless women and children in Yemen in the middle of the night. On a regular basis for years, with no real condemnation from anyone, apart from some hand wringing and weasel words. Itā€™s a genocide in all but name, and would be called as such if those on the receiving end were on the ā€˜right sideā€™. When history is written we will most definitely be shown to have been on the wrong side.

War is war, when history is written?

Will it fuck, we do nothing over Georgia, Tibet and Hong Kong in front of our faces, the UK are legally right but morally wrong in selling arms, be less biased itā€™ll help. What does the Islamic faith do for the plight of the Uighers?

Load of shit.

And here it is, right on cue the anti-Muslim comment

1 Like

Why is that anti Muslim?

Please explain.

Now shut the fuck up and apologise!

Itā€™s not fucking restless leg syndrome, @Barry-Sanchez

Itā€™s Reds under the bed syndrome. Have a spliff for fuck sake and get your head down.

No McCarthism here unless you mean our shite goalkeeper, you canā€™t make an accusation without foundation.

The basis of discussion and discourse.

You know this.

Other alternatives include:-

• Nytol.
  • Copious amounts of alcohol
  • Putting earphones on and listening to podcasters with boring voices and/or intonation. Itā€™s a winner.
  • Getting sparked. If you need any help, just see Ms Sanchez, the Jr Sanchezes and the hound Sanchez.

We can switch tabs to escape you. Those poor poor people!

Is there some sort of fund we can contribute to? :smiley:

Who, what, when, why?

I am not too sure what it is, no one is, I am taking Magnesium at the moment but that may take a while, I also exercise and that strangely may or may not help, either way I am getting drunk tonight and tomorrow so Iā€™ll sleep well.

Where have I been anti Muslim in anyway shape or form?

Barry, you appear to have never had a positive word to say about those that follow Muhammad - please do feel free to share some positive posts from the past.

So that stuff that we used to light on fire in science at school is what youā€™re taking?

Are you lighting your farts at all?