:covid_19: šŸ˜· šŸ„ Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ā“

Thatā€™s what happens if you shop at Asdaā€¦dregs of society.

4 Likes

As my visit to the Totton branch confirmed.

1 Like

Mate you should see the Breck Road ASDA.

When I first moved here, one of my Uni mates was from Walton. He explained that the Walton lads would get into it with the Breck Road lads.

Now Walton is an area. Breck Road is just a road and they battered us.

Itā€™s not just a road. Itā€™s Mad Max style denizens without the need for a preceding apocalypse. Bask in the desolationā€¦

1 Like

As much as I want to travel and am leaving it for a bit, I canā€™t see this ending well.

I canā€™t see foreign countries are going to welcome Delta Variant loaded Brits or are they desperate enough?

Book Now!

1 Like

Plenty seem to be traveling so I guess the host countries are happy to take cash over safety.

The tales of woe in this article made me chuckle though.

Itā€™ll probably happen more and more as our world beating infection rate goes through the roof after Freedumb Day.

2 Likes

Donā€™t need to add anything to this apart from it is sad and was avoidable

4 Likes

covid-singer

7 Likes

Never liked Ed Sheeran.

3 Likes

Donā€™t get ill in Scarborough.

Their public services seem disturbingly integrated.

11 Likes

Quelle surprise, French rioting against Covid restrictionsā€¦

1 Like

ā€œThe data at present is looking good for at least the summer,ā€ said Prof Paul Hunter from the University of East Anglia.

ā€œTodayā€™s figures do not of course include any impact of last Mondayā€™s end of restrictions. It will not be until about next Friday before the data includes the impact of this change.ā€

Nicked :+1::smile::smile:

If only it started with Maternity, that would make it a drive-through.

Managed to get a ticket for today to one of the few places giving second vaccinations before 8 weeks!

Been such a ridiculous effort to try and get a jab quickly as a young(ish) person; yet this incompetent fucking government will 100% blame Millenials for the rise in cases when theyā€™ve not let us get jabs officially until about a month after they opened up everything again :rage:

2 Likes

While I appreciate your frustration it is worth remembering that the interval between vaccinations does make a considerable difference to the immune response. 8 Weeks gap has recently been shown to be the sweet spot for peak immune response to the second jab.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to be close to it so Iā€™m 7 weeks from Jab 1 which given Iā€™ve already had Covid and am under 30 shouldnā€™t make much difference.

My second jab was previously booked in for the 1st but Iā€™m at a wedding otherwise wouldā€™ve waited

1 Like

Indeed - I tried to get my second at 6.5 weeks, wasnā€™t allowed it. Got my 2nd one next week.

Plus it is another couple of weeks before that level of immunity is achieved.