:covid_19: šŸ˜· šŸ„ Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ā“

Not only do seem incapable of keeping any discussion civilā€¦ you keep demonstrating you dont understand. This is OK Barry, just ask, happy to help out on this.

NO Barry, you said it would unfairly leave people dead in this country, so again answer teh question, how is it unfair?

This discussion and issue was being discussed before you dropped in to fuck it up and troll the shit out it. Its simple, if you dont want to discuss something keep your fucking mouth shut ā€¦son, and let the grown ups play

Merely sharing the fact that your accusation was misguided and ignorant of previous posts on the matterā€¦

Again you miss the pointā€¦ its not about 80 year olds either here or in France being in greater need, they are both in equal clinical needā€¦ It was clear in the post that the point raised was comparing need between say a healthy 40 year old here vs an 80 year old else whereā€¦ hence the follow up on whether perspectives would be different if you as a 40+ were denying access to a vaccine of a child if that group were most vulnerable

ā€¦ The Government had fuck all to do with itā€¦ the BIA made a commercial decision in Feb to ramp up productionā€¦ the Government took a punt as did other nations / EU and orders were takenā€¦ (See the link in a previous post which has a nice colourful graph to show all countries have open orders and we are but one of manyā€¦) only now fulfilment is proving difficult so disputes ariseā€¦ point being that all the jingoistic shite is pure nationalistic bullshitā€¦ we should count ourselves lucky that the ones we ordered workā€¦ considering all have been developed and manufactured internationally through cooperation, its not too much to expect and bit more of this if challenges arise to ensure those at greatest get what they need.

I personally wouldnā€™t deny anyone a vaccine above myself, that is just me, how do you propose to assess the clinical needs of a foreign nation that wants vaccines for their vulnerable?

As I said there is no fair way to do it and by taking some from here you will kill more here, that is what you propose.

Donā€™t backtrack, that is what you and no one else proposed.

Ironic post of year awardā€¦

Naive beyond comprehension, the most vulnerable arenā€™t in the EU by many benchmarks, national interests, you really donā€™t get that do you whether its wilful ignorance or just stupidity I really donā€™t know but nations will always put themselves first above a project, youā€™ve seen that recently in Poland.

We should be automatically giving it to the poorest nations where they still have to work and where they can not self isolate but will we?

Will we fuck.

The real World is a shithouse and unfair, its deeply undemocratic and mostly wank.

This is a case and point so sit back and relax, you can refuse to have your vaccine on grounds of poor policy and its innate unfairness.

Will you?

1 Like

Yeay! Jabs booked!:grinning::+1:

8 Likes

Well Lady Slowlane and myself havenā€™t been called but being proactive types we sent all our staff to Dubai for jabs. Luckily they all got back before Dubai was added to the quarantine list.

Carry on. :lou_lol:

3 Likes

As I said, if you canā€™t cope with concepts, ethics or philosophical discussion, please stay away, its not for you, I get it, no need to feel embarrassed.

You might just want to actually read a thread and what folks post before you make an even bigger dick of yourselfā€¦ :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Thatā€™s not an answer or riposte, its simply distraction and a crap insult.

Ok so you wonā€™t have yours and youā€™ll be donating it to some bloke in Portugalā€¦

Like I said, read the thread or go play with yourself, as its pointless otherwiseā€¦

UK wants ā€˜vaccine warā€™, says commissioner

Didier Renders, Belgiumā€™s EU commissioner, said:

"Our goal now is for all European countries to receive, at the same time, vaccines in proportion to their population. Transparency is needed, not a vaccine war.

ā€œBritain may want to start a vaccine war, but we have programmed vaccines for European countries and our partners.ā€

The Croat PM said something similar

The EU seem to be getting the party line sorted to pass the blame onto us

To be fair to the UK govt they have said very little on this

This Country has a great history of tolerance but also when pushed by cunts to stick one on them and calmly walk back in the pub.

Wow, another thread largely now unreadable :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I asked a highly successful Corporate Lawyer for her opinion

Best reasonable efforts doth not binding orders maketh
They have dont have a clue. Why leak a document that supports the other sides position in contemplation of litigation basically giving up all legal privilege. Bully boy tactics they havenā€™t thought through. Legally this is unbelievable, basically suicide! How arrogant do u have to be!!?

The main difference between EU & UK contracts was liability UK said give us jabs we cover law suits.
EU put in liability clauses. And badly worded ones at that.

In terms of legal recourse publishing the contract totally undermines their position.

1 Like

Vaccination booked for Weds

7 Likes

ā€¦and holiday for July? :grin::grin::+1:

No - because Mrs Waylander will not get a vaccination date for a while yet.

Ah. Iā€™ve been wondering whether Iā€™ll be in the same boat, my partner is just over 60 and Iā€™m just under. So presumably sheā€™ll get hers, but we wonā€™t be able to head off for sunnier climes until the over-50s are scheduled.

Iā€™m in category 6 as a leukaemia survivor with a damaged immune system. Mrs Waylander is cat 7, but healthy (despite living wth me)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-care-home-and-healthcare-settings-posters/covid-19-vaccination-first-phase-priority-groups

4 Likes

You think we will be jumping on aeroplanes and holidaying round the globe in six months time? Really? I have to say I admire your optimism.

3 Likes