:covid_19: 😷 🏥 Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ❓

For me this is the issue.
Vax reduced the risk of my death from Covid
It reduced the risk of long Covid.
I can do shit without as much fear.
I wear a mask others should. It can reduce viral load & hence risk. Even 5% helps.
Masks indoors in Malls & transport is wise.

Other mutants will come along people with jabs will die. Just hopefully not today and not so many

2 Likes
1 Like

I like this. Clear and simple.

1 Like

Posted at 12:4512:45

BREAKINGDouble jabbed will not have to self-isolate from 16 August

Sajid Javid says the latest figures show the vaccination programme has saved 27,000 lives and prevented 7m people from getting Covid.

Both doses can reduce symptomatic infection by almost 80%, he says.

He says: “The odds have shifted in our favour and we can look afresh at many of the measures we have had to put in place”.

From 16 August anyone who is a close contact of a positive case will no longer have to self-isolate if they’ve been fully vaccinated, he says.

If someone gets their second dose just before or just after 16 August they’ll have to wait for two weeks to build up the maximum protection before they can enjoy these new freedoms, he says.

Article share tools

Which says 19th July Freedom Day will keep track & trace and self isolation

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: :uefa_logo: Euro 2020 - The Semis

Well @Polski_Filip and @PhilippineSaint welcome to “The UK Experiment” herd immunity…

Like it or not, vaccinated or not, we’re ALL part of it.

3 Likes

Ffs.
Flight due to land 1615
At 1617 I was outside terminal having a smoke.
Piece of piss!
Waiting for my lift no beer at STN arrivals ffs

5 Likes

5 Likes

Be afraid…be VERY afraid. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

OK.
Who sold the image rights of one of our Sotonians nights out?

2 Likes

The replies to that Tweet.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Epic fail

3 Likes

You’ve still got the moves I see @Polski_Filip :wink:

2 Likes

That’s me trying to find a position where my knee/foot/ankle dont all hurt at the same time!

2 Likes

Love that! Kudos to Heineken.

Going to knick that

3 Likes

They do some good videos. I loved the Daniel Craig one :smile:

2 Likes

Medical experts in London today were asked if it is time to ease the COVID lockdowns.
Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government lacked the nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
Many Pathologists yelled, “Over my dead body!” while Paediatricians said, “Oh, grow up!”
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands off the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would “put a whole new face on the matter.”
Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed off by the whole idea.
Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists/Colorectal Surgeons won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a**holes in politics.

7 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Had the jab this morning now feel like shit

1 Like