:covid_19: 😷 🏥 Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ❓

I know there are plenty of potential candidates, but in the UK right no, is there a Bigger fucking cunt than Cummings? I certainly cant think of one.

What did you expect…they’ve run out of stamps.

2 Likes

I believe alistair campbell still roams freely. Which is a situation I really don’t feel I should have to tolerate.

1 Like

Goves bookcase is quite revealing.
https://twitter.com/WestminsterWAG/status/1256970280523661313?s=20

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Coronavirus - Alternative Theories

I do apologise if the above post failed to offend anyone.
Just let me know your speciality and i’ll personalise something for you :+1:

Matt Le Tissier is becoming the Morrissey of the football World with some bizarre views, he didn’t think the corona virus was a big issue at the beginning.

You’re fucking batshit crazy I can gather that from that post.

Barry, I suggest you either engage with @Saint-or-sinner on the points he’s raised in his post or simply ignore it.

Your response is only going to antagonise.

For the record, Harry, my ‘like’ was for the discussion about cheap rum and lime.

I’m going to move your post to its own thread. There’s a lot in it that would derail this thread.

Super dense.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :bug: :female_detective: Coronavirus - Alternative Theories

1 Like

8 Likes

This has been a really good watch if anyone has the time.

edit: subscribe to their page to watch under ‘videos’

1 Like

The big challenge we all have is how to prevent those who are infected but are never tested or ever show symptoms, infecting vulnerable people. There are two options here… what everyone has done so far (to more or less success), is the full lock down. The alternative, IF, (its a big ‘if’ whilst waiting for a suitable vaccine) is that we protect the vulnerable - so resources are focused on keeping those in care homes, hospitals, with underlying disease safe, - delivering food, etc whilst the rest of us carry on to maintain the economic stability. This approach can not work without a very strict application of resource and also process to support this solution… if there is any doubt that we would have such discipline, then future lockdowns are inevitable.