:covid_19: šŸ˜· šŸ„ Corona Virus the thread for all your fears ā“

Iā€™m sure they have Downing Streetā€™s finest spinmeisters working flat out as we speak. Expect to see Johnson at the podium next week telling us all that the UK is now a sovereign nation, itā€™s number of deaths should be compared to the EU 27 in itā€™s entirety. On that basis the UKā€™s fight against the virus has been a roaring success.
I wouldnā€™t put it past the fuckers!

1 Like

The first words of any reply to Matt Hancock from now on should be " I donā€™t like your tone"

2 Likes

Neil Ferguson has quit - got caught meeting his bit of fluff

1 Like

Very good, but I will raise you with Prof. Neil Ferguson couldnā€™t keep his cock down in lockdown.

And who can blame him?

4 Likes

Perhaps heā€™s just got a 2m cock?

Iā€™m only saying what weā€™re all thinking.

2 Likes

Feels like thisā€¦

3 Likes

Weā€™ve all got 2mm cocks, surely!

Thatā€™s the very definition of social intimacy, not social distancing you short-cocked cunt.

1 Like

That big? Youā€™re a lucky fatty @Fatso, of course if you became @thinso your cock would measure 27mm

7 Likes

Are we talking relaxed or full on stiffy?

Excellent.

Full-bore, full-flow, max bore 100% boner.

1 Like

ā€¦and we wonder why we have the highest death tollā€¦

Swann should not be shocked because why the fuck are folks still flying!!! FFSā€¦

1 Like

Makes sense. You can knock someone into traffic if they get too close. Justifiable use of force. ā€˜Anti-Corona bonerā€™ as its known.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I remember this clip, partly because I was a huge fan of trigger happy, but mainly because the poor sod coming out of the shop is an absolute dead ringer for my old music teacher. In fact Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s actually him, although he denied all knowledge when I asked him :thinking::smile::smile:

Who can blame him indeed! I recall my dear departed old man warning me when i was but a lad. ā€œThat pussy is powerful medicine, it will draw you further than gunpowder can blow you, and send what little common sense you have flying out the windowā€.
I wish iā€™d listened.
Ferguson had recently started to be critical about the speed of the governmentā€™s response regarding testing, highlighting their poor organization.The government had been distancing themselves from him to lessen the impact of this criticism in recent weeks. I doubt if this is unconnected to the Telegraph effectively discrediting and silencing him by breaking this story. I wonder who grassed him up. No doubt the remaining ā€˜independentā€™ government advisors will take it on board and curb their temptation to speak out in a similar way.

The Times suggesting that next week The Chancellor will announce the planned reduction in furlough payments and reduce eligibility for the self-employed as we have become addicted to the furlough scheme.

Letā€™s hope the markets and jobs will come back quickly then.

lol. Reducing eligibility for the self employed before any of them have received a penny.
As Iā€™ve said, weā€™ll be back at work before the payments kick in.

2 Likes